Warning about shuttle company in Seattle...

laginog

DO NOT USE SeatacAirport24 for a shuttle!  I had 2 transfers booked through SeaTacAirport24, one before & one after our cruise.  Our trip is in 10 days.  I read the reviews & they were bad, so I booked with another company.  When I originally booked through Seatacairport24, I asked what their cancellation policy was.  He said if we cancel 48 hours in advance, no charge.   We called yesterday & cancelled.  They prefer cash so they didn’t have my credit card number.  I just now got an email from Paypal that there were 2 charges for $20 to SeatacAirport 24.  This is an old account that I never use. We use my husbands. Apparently, he looked up my name somehow & found my paypal info.  I just spoke with Paypal & they said they would take care of it.   I am so frustrated. The PayPal person said there are several ways they  could have charged it.   

On 7/16/2019 at 1:17 PM, CruiserBruce said:

And don't use AlreadyThere Towncars...they no showed on us in June. They did give 40 minutes notice they weren't coming, but their only solution was "you are on your own".

That's interesting as I've read very positive comments on this board about Already There Towncar and we've booked them a couple of weeks from now for our ground transportation. I'll be sure to report back on this forum on our experience.

On 7/16/2019 at 3:17 PM, CruiserBruce said:

And don't use AlreadyThere Towncars...they no showed on us in June. They did give 40 minutes notice they weren't coming, but their only solution was "you are on your own".

This is disappointing to hear. We used them last September for multiple transfers and had no issue. They were wonderful to work with. 

1 hour ago, Kevin's girl said:

This is disappointing to hear. We used them last September for multiple transfers and had no issue. They were wonderful to work with. 

We had used them before with good results as well, and have recommended them here for years. Not any more. The best we got out of them was "Sorry, you are on your own". No plan B, no attempt to make amends, no nothing. It didn't affect our trip to the airport and home, but the service attitude was extremely lame. 

We also used Already There and they were wonderful. That sucks that you had a bad experience with them. We used them when we got to the airport, to get to our hotel for our pre-cruise stay. And then we used them for the return after we docked and they were great.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/21/2019 at 7:52 PM, kctwinmommy said:

We also used Already There and they were wonderful. That sucks that you had a bad experience with them. We used them when we got to the airport, to get to our hotel for our pre-cruise stay. And then we used them for the return after we docked and they were great.

As a follow up on our experience with Already There this past week, they were also great for us. We had the same driver for all three trips (Seatac to hotel, hotel to pier 91, pier 91 to Seatac) and he was very prompt (even early) and always accommodating. I will say that when you call them, from my experience, you will likely get voice mail but Charlotte always returns calls very quickly. I would recommend them for sure.

• Like 1

That's unfortunate you had a poor experience with  Already There.  We used them last summer when in Seattle for our Alaskan cruise and they were excellent.  But I can understand how you feel about the experience based on what you had to deal with.