Is Luggage Lounge Miami in a safe area

Yes, completely safe. Right in the middle of Miami Beach. Lots of things near by. I suggest walking around Lincoln Road and Ocean Drive. Better places to eat by Lincoln Road opposed to Ocean Drive as Ocean Drive is a bit too "touristy" 

This is the address in the city of Miami Beach. Not City of Miami. So if you use a taxi or uber make sure you see no NE on the address, and its located in Miami Beach. 

Ok great, so I will tell taxi to take us to that address in Miami Beach:):) Is anyone familiar with a good place to eat by the water nearby? How much time should we allow for a 5:30 pm domestic flight home on a Sunday?

Excited that we will finally be able to spend some time in Miami Beach!

1 hour ago, oceaniacruiserri said:

Ok great, so I will tell taxi to take us to that address in Miami Beach:):) Is anyone familiar with a good place to eat by the water nearby? How much time should we allow for a 5:30 pm domestic flight home on a Sunday?

Excited that we will finally be able to spend some time in Miami Beach!

If you set for by the water Smith and Wollensky's. I would suggest either Yardbird for some good modern southern food (make a reservation) or get some Cuban food. David's Cafe or Havana 1957. There is not a ton of "waterfront' dinning because any building right up on the beach is a condo or hotel. And I would avoid eating on Ocean Drive. 

For a 5:30pm flight I guess you want to be there at 3:30pm? On a Sunday it should take no more than 30-mins to get to the airport from Miami Beach, maybe 45-mins if you hit some traffic.