MDR Wine Lists

stevea20

3 minutes ago, wrl001 said:

So if you don't drink all of a bottle, can you take it to your room to drink or bring it to another venue later?

Yes.  Once purchased, a bottle can be consumed anywhere. It can be held at the MDR and tagged for future consumption, or carried out and taken to a lounge, bar or cabin.

• 2 years later...
On 7/22/2019 at 3:28 PM, JimmyVWine said:

Yes.  Once purchased, a bottle can be consumed anywhere. It can be held at the MDR and tagged for future consumption, or carried out and taken to a lounge, bar or cabin.

I have recently been on a P&O cruise (sister cruise line to Princess) and they no longer stored the bottle in the MDR overnight due to covid so I had to take it back to my cabin and bring it back the next night. Are Princess still storing the bottle overnight in the MDR?

2 hours ago, Loucat said:

Glad I read this thread! I also drink White Zin only (maybe a Riesling here and there).

Will bring my own and pay the corkage fee. 

Why eliminate White Zin? 

@Loucat  Fyi, the prior discussion regarding White Zin was from July of 2019.  I'm not sure if that is still the case?  You might want to ask someone on one of the "Live" threads if that is still true.

Edited by LACruiser88