Are all Medallions blue now?

Nee Nee and Biddy

I plan to take my Elite medallion from the April cruise  onboard our October cruise and have twin Elite medallions, and I shall glue some posts on the back  and wear them as earrings.  I will be a double Elite.  LOL 😂 

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, 4cats4me said:

I plan to take my Elite medallion from the April cruise  onboard our October cruise and have twin Elite medallions, and I shall glue some posts on the back  and wear them as earrings.  I will be a double Elite.  LOL 😂 

Can you bring 4 bottles aboard as a result?

• Haha 2

What are the different colors on the medallions? In this thread I read blue for passengers with the lower number of cruises <Gold level>, and black for elite level. But what are the colors for each of the loyalty levels? I was not able to find that info online other than a photo of them below, which did not say which color is which level.

Just curious, we have a couple of cruises coming up and I don't want to have to check with the purser's office when we get on board...although I don't think many benefits come with our Platinum level anyway........:classic_dry:

Medallion colors.JPG

Edited by PaperSniper4

11 minutes ago, MissP22 said:

Of course you can always add your own design border to the medallion carrier to be a little different.:classic_laugh:

ie. Political, humorous, religious, Cruise Critic, etc. 

I know I've seen a post in the past with the exact dimensions of the insert for those who want to design their own but I can't find it. Not that I have a medallion cruise booked but I'd still like to find that info.

I just discovered that the Medallions are magnetic, I held both of our's in my hand and they stuck together.  Now I see how the clip works, it has steel in it, you just hold the Medallion under it and it pop's right up into it. Pretty cool.

Now, if they would just put ship's time & date in a LCD on it...

23 hours ago, PaperSniper4 said:

What are the different colors on the medallions? In this thread I read blue for passengers with the lower number of cruises <Gold level>, and black for elite level. But what are the colors for each of the loyalty levels? I was not able to find that info online other than a photo of them below, which did not say which color is which level.

Just curious, we have a couple of cruises coming up and I don't want to have to check with the purser's office when we get on board...although I don't think many benefits come with our Platinum level anyway........:classic_dry:

Medallion colors.JPG

Blue, Gold, Ruby, Platinum, Elite

https://book.princess.com/captaincircle/membershipBenefits.page