NCL Towels.

SailorMan20

In reality they give pool towels away like confetti on the pool deck so a pool towel could easily be replaced.

As for the room, ask for towel animals and you will have more towels than you can handle.

5 hours ago, ziggyuk said:

In reality they give pool towels away like confetti on the pool deck so a pool towel could easily be replaced.

As for the room, ask for towel animals and you will have more towels than you can handle.

Edited by FranknBeans

OP are you asking the question hypothetically or did you leave a towel behind and then get charged?  If so, how much was the charge? 

Last time I visited Harvest Cay we got caught in a torrential down pour... a real gully washer that never let up.  While we took shelter hoping it would pass, we left our stuff in the clam shell and everything go soaked!  The towels became so heavy that we decided to leave them behind hoping that since it was NCL's own island, they would get returned.  We were never charged for the towels. 

Edited by Georgia_Peaches

I never remove my beach towels from my room  I always sign out extras at the pool and just return the at the pool.  Honestly if you lose one just out another and throw it in the bin and say there was two there.   There are so many towels laying on the pool deck at the end of the day.  This is something you should not worry about.