Coverup

1 hour ago, pcur said:

Go to Catherines in Charlotte.  Here's their web page with the length of all their garments in the detailed descriptions.  Find something you have that is long enough, and measure it from the back of the neck to the bottom.  Their sizes run from 14/16 on up.

https://www.catherines.com/swim/cover-ups-accessories/P-12075

Thanks!  I just followed your link. Unfortunately they didn’t have any in stock within 50 miles of me. 

Hi, just to add to your original thought, I have ordered several swimsuits from the website you mentioned, and thankfully they all fit well. I am in Canada and they arrived in less than 48 hours. I was also impressed with their return policy - my thought is that you could phone them or order online and rest assured that they will accept them back if they aren't quite right. I'm just saying I have had two satisfying experiences with them and I feel if your other options are limited, you could certainly go ahead and try them. 😊

Their cover ups are adorable.

37 minutes ago, Langley Cruisers said:

Hi, just to add to your original thought, I have ordered several swimsuits from the website you mentioned, and thankfully they all fit well. I am in Canada and they arrived in less than 48 hours. I was also impressed with their return policy - my thought is that you could phone them or order online and rest assured that they will accept them back if they aren't quite right. I'm just saying I have had two satisfying experiences with them and I feel if your other options are limited, you could certainly go ahead and try them. 😊

Their cover ups are adorable.

Perhaps I will try it. I found a swimsuit I like there as well. Do you find their swimwear runs the same as most places?

25 minutes ago, NCteacherlovescruising said:

Perhaps I will try it. I found a swimsuit I like there as well. Do you find their swimwear runs the same as most places?

Do you mean sizing or pricing? Yes to both; I thought I would try buying online and if that's not scary, nothing is. LOL. I have three of their swim dresses and even my husband calls them cute. They are lovely.

6 minutes ago, Langley Cruisers said:

Do you mean sizing or pricing? Yes to both; I thought I would try buying online and if that's not scary, nothing is. LOL. I have three of their swim dresses and even my husband calls them cute. They are lovely.

I was referring to sizing. Their prices look great. I have all 3 of these in my cart but haven’t decided between the two coverups. Do you have any of these?  I ordered up a size because someone said I should. Do you order your normal size?  If so, I need to size down. I should add, I’m tall, have a large chest and wide hips. I wear a 16. 😔

55993A2E-7531-408D-B176-6237C6AA9933.png

Edited by NCteacherlovescruising

1 hour ago, NCteacherlovescruising said:

41 minutes ago, NCteacherlovescruising said:

I was referring to sizing. Their prices look great. I have all 3 of these in my cart but haven’t decided between the two coverups. Do you have any of these?  I ordered up a size because someone said I should. Do you order your normal size?  If so, I need to size down. I should add, I’m tall, have a large chest and wide hips. I wear a 16. 😔

55993A2E-7531-408D-B176-6237C6AA9933.png

Follow their measurements for sizing. Don’t go by size, go by measurement. The quality is excellent