Military discount

wallyworld583

It depends on how long the cruise will be:

6 days or less $50.00

7-13 days $100.00

14 days or longer $250.00

I have gone on b2b cruises and since I booked them as one cruise, I received the $250.00 for a 14 day cruise which is more then the $200.00 ($100.00 for 7 days X 2). 

For any questions regarding this offer contact: from the US/Canada 1-800-Princess or from the UK, 44 (0) 8453 555 800.

First of all just so we don't mislead anyone its not a discount but is On Board Credit 

And you have to  not only be eligible but you must register your eligibility in advance. Just once and then it is attached to your CC number.

However this particular OBC is refundable so it may be regarded as cash back if you don't spend it on board.

Secondly if you book the cruises as different cruises with different confirmation codes then B2B or not you will receive the OBC at the appropriate rate for each cruise.

This also applies to Future Cruise Deposit OBC , Stockholder OBC and CC Loyalty OBC if you are also eligible for those.

And you will get a new minibar each cruise  if you are Elite, but that usually happens anyway even  if you book it as one long cruise but its also sold as separate sectors.

Edited by Griller