Does anyone know when the world cruise for 2023 come out?

Little Rascal

38 minutes ago, Little Rascal said:

We are considering a World cruise for 2023. We would like to know the itinerary that they are planning. I think we would have to book a few years out.  

I doubt it.  We booked the Inaugural WC 6 months out.  Lots more availability  lately.🍸

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ragnar Danneskjold said:

Little Rascal, fellow San Clemente-ite here!  Talega specifically.

Best to wait until you make sure that that bad hombre Jim is not going to book that WC 😜

Haha, they do become habit forming, Raggy.  But your unfortunate neighbor in San Clemente has more to worry about.🍸

On 8/3/2019 at 9:54 PM, Ragnar Danneskjold said:

Little Rascal, fellow San Clemente-ite here!  Talega specifically.

Best to wait until you make sure that that bad hombre Jim is not going to book that WC 😜

Hi Ragnar. We love living in San Clemente. Talega is beautiful. We live in Sea Summit. It’s hard being a planner. 😏. There is so much to plan for a W/C and if you want a certain cabin you need to book early. Do you have a local TA that you use?  

28 minutes ago, Little Rascal said:

Do you have a local TA that you use?  

Okay, somebody has to deliver the bad news. It's against CC rules to answer that question with more than a yes or a no. We are not allowed to name specific TAs and intentionally supplying one could get one suspended or booted out.

Edited by Peregrina651

51 minutes ago, Little Rascal said:

Oh sorry. I thought if they did I could ask them to Private message me their name. 

No need to apologize to me; I'm not the enforcer. I'm just trying to keep you out of trouble.

There is no private messaging here; the feature has been disabled--it will tell you that you have reached your daily maximum of zero messages.  CC has never had private messaging because the owners want to keep all the conversations public.

Any method of exchanging TA info is a no-no here (and they know them all) and if you get caught, you risk your membership in the group. It is a very high price to pay and hate to see anyone lose their posting privileges or even membership, and thus the friendly warnings.

• Like 1