Where are all my previous posts? years on CC

I am so frustrated with the "new" format , guess I am old and can't learn new tricks.

But for now I only have a handful of posts to view  from this year and none of my previous years.

Why did they go poof?  I often go back to find members that were on my roll call by revisiting it.

And I cannot find a way to see a whole page of active threads unless I do a specific search???

Edited by ISLABONITA

To see all your posts go to your profile hover over the avatar (picture) on the left of any of your posts. When the popup appears click on Find Content. Once that page appears click Posts on the list at the left of the window. You have posts going back to 2005.

Not sure what you mean by "active threads". If you mean any new activity you can use https://boards.cruisecritic.com/discover/. If you just want unread posts in threads you follow use https://boards.cruisecritic.com/discover/followed-content/?&stream_include_comments=0&stream_read=unread (you may get older stuff that you have read following unread content).

15 hours ago, broberts said:

To see all your posts go to your profile hover over the avatar (picture) on the left of any of your posts. When the popup appears click on Find Content. Once that page appears click Posts on the list at the left of the window. You have posts going back to 2005.

Interesting, where do you see that?  I just did it the way you instructed, and I only see post for the OP going back to 2018.   (I usually do this sort of search by going to the person's profile and clicking on the See all Activity option. Should be the same thing though.) 

The instructions have to be followed exactly. If one clicks on the avatar instead, one will see something like

image.png.3100df8be528edd8009456b75538432e.png

One has to first click on Find Content

image.png.ca40fd792a257e6b312e4d09b948bb6d.png

This will bring up a different window with a menu on the left side.

image.png.bd17868f01ae8f067f9f2ef385b98ba9.png

Why All Activity only goes back a year or so and Posts the entire history is an open question.

Edited by broberts
  • Thanks 1

On 8/3/2019 at 9:09 PM, broberts said:

Hi, broberts, 

I can follow your directions (hover over avatar)  with a mouse on a laptop.  But I don't see any way to do so on a mobile device - iPad.  Do you have any advice for iPad users? 

Thanks!

27 minutes ago, BSocial said:

Hi, broberts, 

I can follow your directions (hover over avatar)  with a mouse on a laptop.  But I don't see any way to do so on a mobile device - iPad.  Do you have any advice for iPad users? 

Thanks!

Tap on the avatar or username at the top of a user's post to bring up the profile page.

image.png.9921cc5df493b89b2c4349cfe52a6d2b.png

Tap on the Content button, on the right below the user header panel. (If you are doing yourself the Content button will appear in the middle of the tool bar. The message button will not appear.)

image.png.e4ffab1be763716fe3fbfd674d249f60.png

Tap Content Type to drop a list and tap Posts.

image.png.3d2150fdf263b7385d1e5bed6cb9e4e4.png

Edited by broberts
  • Like 1