Can you help me find Solstice dailies from 2019?

ccarter

Oh wow!!I didn’t think that I would ever be lucky enough to see them from my Itinerary!

HNL to SYD 17 days Sept 23rd. I would be happy with anything 2019 Solstice. I just want to get an idea of the day to day life on board and when things generally happen. I love sea days but this will be my first longer that 2 week cruise with 12 sea days! Things  I am looking for include:

yoga, Pilates, core classes in the fitness center.

free drink events😈

ballroom dancing classes💃🏻🕺🏻

Captain club events with the cruise 🚢 Officers 

wine tasting events 

laundry special fill a bag

live music when and where.

I would appreciate any information you may have. Thank you so much for your willingness to help. 

Yes - I would love to have a look at the dailies for any recent Solstice cruises - mainly to get an idea of what times for the nightly entertainment.  We haven't been on a Celebrity cruise since 2007, so need to get updated on what happens. Any Hawaii cruise ones (spring or fall) would be a bonus.😎

Thanks!

Canuck

They put on lots of extra activities for the transpacific cruises you wouldn't see for the Alaska or Australia cruises -- guest speakers, extra contests, movies, etc.

There will be one or two Captain's Club events which are open to members Select and above, be sure to consult the Captain's Club letter you receive in your stateroom and don't throw it away.

• 3 months later...