Online Check in

vicky3vicky

Online check-in for the cruise I am booked on is August 4th. It is 9:39 mountain time here, August third. So, if anyone knows, will I be able to check in after midnight mountain time, Pacific time, Central time, Eastern time, or do I have to wait until sometime in the morning? I have been so excited to check in [no idea why] for over a year. So, if anyone knows, when exatly can I checkin? Thank you!

Wow, I love your enthusiasm! After 28 cruises, I still feel that way and I wish at least one other person in my family did as well. They are always happy to go, but it seems as if they could take it or leave it. That being said, I couldn't even tell you when the online check in opens up anymore. 

Have a great cruise! 

Brad

• Like 1

8 hours ago, vicky3vicky said:

Online check-in for the cruise I am booked on is August 4th. It is 9:39 mountain time here, August third. So, if anyone knows, will I be able to check in after midnight mountain time, Pacific time, Central time, Eastern time, or do I have to wait until sometime in the morning? I have been so excited to check in [no idea why] for over a year. So, if anyone knows, when exatly can I checkin? Thank you!

Curious, are you on the Breeze by any chance for this cruise?  I had a reminder to wait last night, however I fell asleep and had to do it this morning. 🤣  What was the first arrival time when you did it last night?  It only started with 12:00-12:30 by the time I woke up this morning.  Oh well, we did this same cruise last year, and basically walked right on the ship, didn't even go to the Platinum area at all.  Hoping this year will be just as organized!  Can't wait!

8 hours ago, vicky3vicky said:

Curious, are you on the Breeze by any chance for this cruise?  I had a reminder to wait last night, however I fell asleep and had to do it this morning. 🤣  What was the first arrival time when you did it last night?  It only started with 12:00-12:30 by the time I woke up this morning.  Oh well, we did this same cruise last year, and basically walked right on the ship, didn't even go to the Platinum area at all.  Hoping this year will be just as organized!  Can't wait!

35 minutes ago, 13cheermom said:

I am cruising on the Breeze in September and checked in just after midnight eastern time.  I got an appointment time of 11:30am to 12:00 and a boarding zone of A01.

10 hours ago, vicky3vicky said:

Mine just became available today too and I have felt exactly like you. So excited! I logged on at midnight and started the process, finished it quickly but the earliest time was 12-12:30. Wondering if we can arrive sooner since we purchased FTTF?

1 hour ago, 1st4our25th said:

Mine just became available today too and I have felt exactly like you. So excited! I logged on at midnight and started the process, finished it quickly but the earliest time was 12-12:30. Wondering if we can arrive sooner since we purchased FTTF?

Although you still need to pick a check in time, FTTF will board after Platinum. You can arrive for check in at any time. If you were already up at midnight, no biggie, but you could have waited.

Edited by crzndeb