Chops+1 Package - What would be your +1?

Would love to hear some of your recommendations for the second specialty dining experience if you were to purchase the Chops+1 dining package?  We will go to Chops for dinner the first night. This will be for me and my adult (30’s) daughter. First time on Oasis class, and first experience with a dining plan of any type. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Hogbay said:

what is $$ of +1 to the 3 dinner package ?

Are you asking what the difference in cost is, or why we would go with the two instead of the three?  I don’t think the cost difference was that much, but I was always one who didn’t mind the MDR (although reading the reviews lately, I’m wondering now). So, I wasn’t sure I wanted to commit to three specialty venues this time.  Sometimes when I travel solo and want pure R&R, I even look forward to a quiet room service dinner on my balcony!  😄

As as for the other responses - wow, almost unanimous for 150 CP!  Thank you!  

Is Izumi Hibachi an option with the +1 (I’m sorry I don’t have a cruise planner yet for the cruise we just booked so I can’t look that up)? On our last cruise we had the unlimited package so we got to try all the specialty restaurants. On that particular cruise, there were a number of large groups having special events in those restaurants. For example, the night we dined in 150, there was a party of 22 and 3 parties of around 10 a piece. Our entrees and service were definitely not as amazing as they had been in the past (and I would like to think it was because of the added stress to the kitchen to service a group of 22, than it is an overall decline in the quality of the specialty restaurant itself). I don’t know if this is a trend or was just a unique sailing. I say this because waiter in another restaurant mentioned that it is difficult for the specialty restaurants to provide exemplary service to that many big groups. 

I recommended Izumi because by the nature of hibachi, this was not an issue at all either time we dined there. Also, it gives a nice difference to the type of restaurant if you are already dining in chops once that week.