Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
Host Jazzbeau

Ponant Buys Paul Gauguin

Recommended Posts

Hi Jazzbeau.  A while back you indicated that you would be posting a review of your recent Ponant (Le Champlain?) trip, but I can't find it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mediaprohi said:

Hi Jazzbeau.  A while back you indicated that you would be posting a review of your recent Ponant (Le Champlain?) trip, but I can't find it.

 

Sorry, got caught up in planning the MSC Yacht Club cruise that followed it by three weeks.  Have now posted the review of that one, so I will go back and finish the Ponant review.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/24/2019 at 8:11 PM, Host Jazzbeau said:

 

Sorry, got caught up in planning the MSC Yacht Club cruise that followed it by three weeks.  Have now posted the review of that one, so I will go back and finish the Ponant review.

Looking forward to reading your review of Le Champlain. We are also fond of MSC YC and will be sailing on the 3 day Divina cruise before the Ponant 12/21 Le Champlain cruise

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Fighterone said:

Looking forward to reading your review of Le Champlain. We are also fond of MSC YC and will be sailing on the 3 day Divina cruise before the Ponant 12/21 Le Champlain cruise

 

My Ponant review is now posted:

 

Also, here's my review of the MSC Yacht Club if you haven't seen it:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

 

My Ponant review is now posted:

 

Also, here's my review of the MSC Yacht Club if you haven't seen it:

 

Thank you! I read the Ponant review. Looking forward to reading more. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Holiday Exchange - Jingle and Mingle 2019
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...