Diamond Club

I know on ships that have a Diamond Club that Diamond and up members can enjoy it every evening. What happens on old ships that don't have a Diamond Club (such as the Rhapsody, Grandeur, or Enchantment)? Do they still hold a nightly event somewhere else (Schooner Lounge maybe)? Thank for any input anyone can provide.

Just now, Computer Nerd said:

What happens on old ships that don't have a Diamond Club (such as the Rhapsody, Grandeur, or Enchantment)? 

All those have a DL. Majesty and Empress are the only ones without - on those just enjoy your D drinks in any bar.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Computer Nerd said:

I know on ships that have a Diamond Club that Diamond and up members can enjoy it every evening. What happens on old ships that don't have a Diamond Club (such as the Rhapsody, Grandeur, or Enchantment)? Do they still hold a nightly event somewhere else (Schooner Lounge maybe)? Thank for any input anyone can provide.

Majesty has an event every night in Viking Crown.  Empress does not regularly hold a nightly event, just the 3 free drink vouchers.

As noted, no lounge on majesty or empress. I have  sailed both ships several times, and my cruise has not been diminished at all because of the lack of a lounge. 

Majesty has an evening event up in the Viking crown lounge. I usually go once or twice during a cruise. Other times I just use a voucher and enjoy one of the bars around the ship.   And, because those ships are smaller, and there are fewer bars, the bartenders remember you from night to night. It is very nice. 

I will admit, I do miss that occasional complimentary cappuccino during the day.  

M

6 hours ago, cruisegirl1 said:

As noted, no lounge on majesty or empress. I have  sailed both ships several times, and my cruise has not been diminished at all because of the lack of a lounge. 

Majesty has an evening event up in the Viking crown lounge. I usually go once or twice during a cruise. Other times I just use a voucher and enjoy one of the bars around the ship.   And, because those ships are smaller, and there are fewer bars, the bartenders remember you from night to night. It is very nice. 

I will admit, I do miss that occasional complimentary cappuccino during the day.  

M

MJ had a semi functional coffee machine in Compass Deli

3 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

Where are they hiding it?  I don't remember seeing it.

Neither did I. Years ago Compass deli was occasionally reserved in the mornings for suite/pinnacle breakfast area, but not on sailings in the  past year or so. 

M

7 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

Where are they hiding it?  I don't remember seeing it.

3 hours ago, cruisegirl1 said:

Neither did I. Years ago Compass deli was occasionally reserved in the mornings for suite/pinnacle breakfast area, but not on sailings in the  past year or so. 

M

Behind the counter. They use it for breakfast. 

This was when she was still in PC