Smoothies on Celebrity - Corporate decision

Tplusthree

2 hours ago, Redtravel said:

And those cutbacks keep on coming.  Enough is enough.  Think it is time to cut out the cutbacks.  The message is clear that Celebrity is headed in a different direction from me.

Be sure to read the new thread about upcoming changes to the perk drink packages. TAs are saying that effective Sept 1 you will be charged the 20% gratuity on perk BPs. Sounds legit especially since several other cruise lines do the same and X has been all about nickel and dimeing lately. 

4 hours ago, Redtravel said:

And those cutbacks keep on coming.  Enough is enough.  Think it is time to cut out the cutbacks.  The message is clear that Celebrity is headed in a different direction from me.

Tampa by the sound of it 🤣. Is Tampa full of millennials, or Carnival and NCL cruisers, as that appeared to be the direction that they wanted to target 🤔?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, villauk said:

Tampa by the sound of it 🤣. Is Tampa full of millennials, or Carnival and NCL cruisers, as that appeared to be the direction that they wanted to target 🤔?

HAL left TPA also

This just talked me out of buying the Non-Alcoholic Premium Package for myself and my husband. The AquaSpa juices and smoothies are an important part of the "I have healthy choices!" vacation experience.  Do I actually drink them very often? No. But it's the choice. And I don't think we'll be imbibing $44 worth of Pellegrino and Lattes every day. We don't really drink soda. We don't like all the sugar in the Mocktails. So the package just isn't looking very "premium" to me.