Bottomless Galley Brunch?

11 minutes ago, suesnake2002 said:

Is it included in the unlimited dinning plan??

It says it is included in the 3, 4, and 5 night dining plan, so I would think so?  We have the Chops+1, so if we do this, I’ll have to see if it makes more sense to cancel and do the 3-night plan.  

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Just did this on Empress. Brunch is a bit of a misnomer as the selections are pure lunch. Meat and cheese antipasti, choice of around four different appetizers, main course is either a 6 ounce filet mignon, cold lobster tail or one other that I'm drawing a blank on. Three or four dessert options. Mimosas flow VERY freely and the gallery tour beforehand was fascinating. We got the single Chops dinner and Brunch package, booked onboard for $59 plus grats. I thought that was a pretty good value and enjoyed both meals.

I should add that it was sit-down service, not a buffet like the unwashed masses received on sea day.

Edited by Writerfl

We just did this on Grandeur.  It was not worth the money or time.  They had 4 large groups in the galley at the same time, all guides talking at once.  We couldn't understand anything being said with all the commotion going on.  The bellinis were good but the food was the exact same we could get in the Windjammer (both breakfast and lunch that day).  Service was incredibly slow.  We were there for over 2 hours. 

2 hours ago, sun7701 said:

We just did this on Grandeur.  It was not worth the money or time.  They had 4 large groups in the galley at the same time, all guides talking at once.  We couldn't understand anything being said with all the commotion going on.  The bellinis were good but the food was the exact same we could get in the Windjammer (both breakfast and lunch that day).  Service was incredibly slow.  We were there for over 2 hours. 

I agree. We did it on Freedom this summer. Wouldn’t do it again, wished I didn’t do it the first time.

Did this on majesty last month. The cost was $25pp. Totally worth it. The tour was fascinating, the mimosas were indeed bottomless and the food was delicious. There were breakfast and lunch options plus dessert and service was sit down.  

All in all, a very enjoyable two hours and only half the cost of 10 minute bingo that cost $47.