Is valet service available in Port Everglades?

PaperSniper4

We are interested in the service offered by some cruise lines in some ports called Valet Service, Express Baggage Service or whatever. This is the service offered by your ship a few days prior to arriving at its home port. The service usually cost about $25 per bag, and purchasing will have the ship/port/airline pickup your bag the last night of the cruise, then you will see it again at your final airport destination. This is a very useful service for those who cannot easily handle all their own bags. I have used the service on Celebrity and RCI in Port Everglades.

Anyone know if Princess offers that service in Port Everglades? I will ask this on the CC Princess forum also.

Thanks.

2 hours ago, Lionesss said:

I hope this helps, it is the whole information packet

Go to the last couple pages to review.

Safe travels.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sWZ9D9HxO6PWLXgwYnsP2zymlo1Ew94R/view

Thanks, but like I said, I have used the service on Celebrity and RCI ships, I am wondering if Princess offers that service also.

4 hours ago, PaperSniper4 said:

Thanks, but like I said, I have used the service on Celebrity and RCI ships, I am wondering if Princess offers that service also.

The program on Princess ships is called EZ-Check.  IIRC it is $25 per person for up to 2 bags.  Sign up is a few days before disembarkation - you'll receive a notice in your cabin.  Put your luggage out the night before disembarkation and next see it on the luggage carousel of your destination airport.

33 minutes ago, judy5000 said:

Is this service available out of Port Canaveral?

Judy - you might want to start a new thread asking that question since folks with Port Canaveral experience may not be reading a post entitled Port Everglades.