Here are Carnival Magic 6-Day Eastern Caribbean Fun Times & Kids Club Schedules

elephant98

Got back yesterday from a 6-day Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Carnival Magic out of Port Everglades, which departed Sunday, August 11th.   The itinerary was: Embarkation day, Sea Day, Half Moon Cay, Grand Turk, Amber Cove, and Sea Day.   I took pictures of the Entertainment Schedule given out on the first day, the daily Fun Times and the activity schedules for all age group onboard the Magic (Penguins, Sting Rays, Sharks, Circle C, and Club O2).  I converted my pics to pdf files and have (hopefully successfully) attached them to this thread.  Enjoy.

Carnival Magic Entertainment Schedule.pdf Day 1 Embarkation Day 1 of 2.pdf Day 1 Embarkation Day 2 of 2.pdf Day 2 Sea Day 1 of 2.pdf Day 2 Sea Day 2 of 2.pdf Day 3 Half Moon Cay 1 of 2.pdf Day 3 Half Moon Cay 2 of 2.pdf Day 4 Grand Turk 1 of 2.pdf Day 4 Grand Turk 2 of 2.pdf Day 5 Amber Cove 1 of 2.pdf Day 5 Amber Cove 2 of 2.pdf Day 6 Sea Day 1 of 2.pdf Day 6 Sea Day 2 of 2.pdf Penguins Activity Schedule 1 of 2.pdf Penguins Activity Schedule 2 of 2.pdf Sharks Activity Schedule 1 of 2.pdf Sharks Activity Schedule 2 of 2.pdf Sting Rays Activity Schedule 1 of 2.pdf Sting Rays Activity Schedule 2 of 2.pdf Circle C Activity Schedule 1 of 2.pdf Circle C Activity Schedule 2 of 2.pdf Club O2 Activity Schedule 1 of 2.pdf Club O2 Activity Schedule 2 of 2.pdf

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1