How book 6 people on same flights using EZ Air?

BoopTennis

If you are booking online, you book each cabin separately. You just need to select the same flights for each of the cabins. One person can book for everyone if you know the first name, last name, date of birth, and booking number of one person in each cabin.

Assuming you are booking flexible air more than 45 days prior to departure, you log on to one booking and make your air reservations. Then you do it for the second booking, and then for the third one. If you can't get those flights for the third one, then you can always go back and change the others. You can then select seats (if the airline allows advance seat selection) either through the Princess website or through the airline website (using the airline confirmation numbers provided by Princess).

The major disadvantage of booking this way is that the airline does not have the three bookings linked. Normally this would not make a difference. However, if they change aircraft types and reassign seats, they would not know you are together. Also, if you have an airline credit card or frequent flyer status that gives benefits (advance boarding, free checked bags, etc.) to you and other people on your reservation, it would not apply to the other two bookings. If this is important, you could try calling Princess to see if they could make one booking for all six of you. I haven't tried it, and I have no idea if it would work.

I have had a party of eight before on an overseas cruise, and we had no problem separately booking the same flights on EZAir.

hi, thank you, that was what I was afraid of.  I am a high mileage frequent flyer that can extend to others only on my itinerary.  And more importantly, as you mentioned, i want all of us traveling together and the airline won't see that if we are booked on separate itineraries should things start changing with flights etc.

I will contact Princess and see what they say

We were 7 cruisers in 3 cabins last year.  DH and I were paying for everything but as others have said EZ Air is reserved by cabin.  I made all the reservations without a problem and got seat assignments.  My husband's United status allows a free upgrade from economy to economy plus for us and for two more passengers.  We upgraded our seats on the United website immediately without a a problem as we have done in the past. DS and DDIL wanted the free upgrade (the other family didn't care) but the United website wouldn't let us do that.  DH called and they said that the upgrade for them couldn't be processed until the tickets were paid for (this was 300 days before the cruise; we paid for the tickets at final payment and asked that they be processed immediately) and that they would link all 3 of our reservations and keep the originally chosen seats on record.  Luckily there were still economy plus seats available after final payment and as soon as I was notified that Princess paid for the tickets (less than 24 hours later) we were able to upgrade them on-line.