Reservations missing from Celebrity App

mysparky

Apologies if this question has been asked/answered already.

I'm Equinox in November and online check-in just became available.  I completed the check-in process on the phone app and noticed that the app only reflects 1 of my specialty dining reservations.  The Celebrity website accurate reflects the 3 reservations that I have.  Is this a glitch w/ the phone app or something I need to contact Celebrity about?

Thanks in advance.

It seems the the app isn't fully updated until a couple of weeks before embarkation date. Some have reported that it was not fully updated until a few days before embarkation.

We have exactly the same problem, we're sailing on Edge on December 1, but only day 1 of the sailing has any content in the app. All other days are empty.

We leave on a Mediterranean cruise on the Reflection on 9/18! My tours just showed up on the APP on this past Friday. The events on the ship supposedly don’t update until approximately two weeks before cruise!

ok - thank you all.  I know there seems to be no consistency (other than the consistency of being inconsistent) with website/app issues so I'll wait and see (still have plenty of time).  If the app still presents problems as I get close, I'll be sure to print off the info from the web.  I just thought it was strange that one of my special dining reservations showed, but the other 2 did not. 

We're on the Equinox right now. Our reservations didn't show up until around a week before the cruise. I am finding the app to be very accurate. Main dining room menus have been 100% accurate as well as reservations we have made on board. We booked Murano on board and I was able to go in and delete our Select Dining reservation for the same day/time. I go in and frequently hit refresh. Have not had a single issue with the app.