Flight question.

Acheavacci

We plan on using Cortran or GoPort to shuttle us back to MCO for our 12:55 pm flight.  If we do the self Deembarkation between 7:30-8:30 will this allow us enough time to go through TSA pre-check and get to the gate with time to spare.  The other option is to change our flight to 6:30, rent a car and do something in Orlando.  Any thoughts?

I think you are good for sure unless it is a typical travel holiday season like spring break or christmas type time.  MCO is saying arrive at the airport 3 hours ahead of time now.  3 hours would be cutting it close during high travel times.  I wouldn't do it, but I have also ended up in a security line at MCO that took 2 hours to get through (not including the baggage check line). I also, come from a lot further across time zones and flights are expensive.  I would do the 6:30 and hit Animal Kingdom to ride Flight of Passage and blame it on not being quite comfortable with the earlier flight time 😉

Thank everyone for the reassurance.  It is during the President's Week break for a majority of NY schools.  I do have Pre check TSA security so that should be quicker than regular TSA security.  

14 hours ago, Jerseygirl1416 said:

We used Cortrans and did priority self debarkation, didn’t check bags at the airport, have TSA Precheck and were at the gate by 9am. You’ve got plenty of time.

Did Cortrans drop you off at your Flight terminal?  Did you have a good experience and would you recommend over GoPort?  I know GoPort has one drop off and you have to walk to your airline and that is a major con.  

1 hour ago, Acheavacci said:

Thank everyone for the reassurance.  It is during the President's Week break for a majority of NY schools.  I do have Pre check TSA security so that should be quicker than regular TSA security.  

Did Cortrans drop you off at your Flight terminal?  Did you have a good experience and would you recommend over GoPort?  I know GoPort has one drop off and you have to walk to your airline and that is a major con.  

Yes, Cortrans dropped you off at whichever airline you wanted. I definitely recommend Cortrans, I booked them again for December. I can’t help you with GoPort as I’ve never used them. Have a great cruise!