Iberian Immersion

Tidalmist

4 minutes ago, Tidalmist said:

Funny, because they se the airport code for Monaco, not Nice.

Well maybe you are lucky  & will fly into MCM

Have you checked the dates you travel for the flights  going there ?

I would find it unusual for O to spring for the Helicopter  unless you are paying extra for that service 😎

Just saying

17 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

Well maybe you are lucky  & will fly into MCM

Have you checked the dates you travel for the flights  going there ?

I would find it unusual for O to spring for the Helicopter  unless you are paying extra for that service 😎

Just saying

From these towns, it is possible to catch a Postal Bus or a train to Liechtenstein. Monaco does not have an airport, but does have Monaco Heliport in the Monégasque district of Fontvieille. The nearest airport is Nice Côte d'Azur Airport in France.

your absolutely right!!! 

We have a condo in Nice we go to every year and 

it is Nice airport they fly into and will be bused or like us take the train into Monaco when we travel on a cruise from there! Will be doing that this next April on O

Denise😊

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tidalmist said:

I Recently booked this cruise and flight details from Oceania indicate a flight into Monaco. I thought that Monaco only had a heliport. Has anyone ever flown into Monaco and if so, what was the aircraft used?

Have flown into Monaco; it was via helicopter from Nice airport.  A perk from joining the President's Club (or whatever its name was).

1 hour ago, GeorgesGal said:

Have flown into Monaco; it was via helicopter from Nice airport.  A perk from joining the President's Club (or whatever its name was).

What club would that be ?

Oceania?

Just curious not that I will ever reach the Presidents Circle on O  😉

No, it wasn't O's club.  My sister had contacted the tourist office in Monaco prior to our cruise for info, and among the info received was a flyer for joining the Presidente Club (or a name something like that).  We discussed joining because of the benefits offered - reduced entries to several sites and THE HELICOPTER RIDE FROM NICE!!!  At the time the cost was about 100 euros.  This was around 7 or 8 years ago.

Marianne unfortunately does not still have the paperwork, so I can't add any more info than I have here.

I saw Emirates & BA offer the helicopter  from NCE  but I think you  needed to book a hotel  to get  the deal

Anyway  not sure how the OP is getting  to Monaco with O 

maybe they will report back after the trip  😉