O website problems?

don731

I use Windows and Chrome and frequently get

400 Bad request

Your browser sent an invalid request.  

I emailed Mike Moore and he said he will look into it.  I also mentioned that the Magnifier icon where you can type in a cabin number to see if it available does not work any more.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, cruisingxpert said:

Magnifier icon where you can type in a cabin number to see if it available does not work any more.

Ooh, that sounds interesting.  Where is that found?

4 minutes ago, don731 said:

Also the slider on the deck plans page doesn’t work on an iPad.

Neither does the View All button work.  You used to be able to hit that button and more cabins would populate.  Now the only thing you see is 7 cabin numbers.  Less than 7 then that is all there is but if you see 7 cabins display, there are probably more but the View All doesn't work like it did before

Suite Filters
Deck Level
Underneath that is a Suite search with a box and a magnifier icon but that also is disabled..

2 hours ago, cruisingxpert said:

Neither does the View All button work.  You used to be able to hit that button and more cabins would populate.  Now the only thing you see is 7 cabin numbers.  Less than 7 then that is all there is but if you see 7 cabins display, there are probably more but the View All doesn't work like it did before

Suite Filters
Deck Level
Underneath that is a Suite search with a box and a magnifier icon but that also is disabled..

Same for me.  Stopped working back in May.  Prior to May the room search worked fine, either for the "View All" program or individual room number search.  

10 hours ago, arima22 said:

Same for me.  Stopped working back in May.  Prior to May the room search worked fine, either for the "View All" program or individual room number search.  

Pretty sure that it isn't a glitch because I used to use a travel website that showed all the cabins available on O and now it only shows up to 7 cabins - the same as I see on O website.

This is probably a different issue but I am currently aboard the Nautica. We were given a website we now have to use to make final cruise comments, no more paper comments. Good Luck ever getting connected! Also must post before leaving the ship. I can go wherever currently online but can’t get to that page. Seems to be happening around the ship.

A friend aboard got to post at 1:00 am this morning. Guess our comments are not worth it to O.

How about improving your website and improving your internet connectivity aboard ship before demanding on line comments? 

Edited by pinotlover

22 hours ago, don731 said:

After signing in to our account, clicking on any choice results in a "400 Bad Request" reply with a blank screen.  Working on a Mac in Safari.

I ran into the same problem using Google Chrome. Oceania advised to use a different browser. I tried Internet Explorer and it works.

11 hours ago, mort&fran said:

I ran into the same problem using Google Chrome. Oceania advised to use a different browser. I tried Internet Explorer and it works.

I got an email from Mike Moore today to say they have fixed the 400 Error Bad Request issue.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1