Good customer service

cincicruisers

I too was going to start a post about this lol I called the other day, was on hold maybe a couple of minutes past your 3 but my questions were answered quickly & the rep was very nice. I'm glad you shared this, sometimes people only share the bad & it gets tiring when there is no good 😉 

• Like 2

Regretfully,  it is human nature to complain more than you compliment.  

I have always had positive interactions with NCL and have nothing to complain about them or their policies.  I read before I sign and totally understand what I am getting into as well as MY responsibilities when booking a cruise with any cruise line.

• Like 3

No issues here as well. I always reach out to our rep, he has always been spot on.  On board... well that can be hit or miss, there is only so many people and so many problems they can handle.

I called on Sunday a couple weeks ago to upgrade my cabin and get all the promos. I talked to someone right away, he was funny and quick and got everything sorted out in less than 10 minutes. I have always had good or exceptional service with NCL. I’m pretty laid back though and I work customer service so I know most things are out of the hands of the representatives you end up talking too. 

10 hours ago, cincicruisers said:

There have been so many posts recently about poor customer service and on hold time on NCL.  I called at 3:35pm today, I was on hold for 3 minutes.  My questions were answered promptly.  Thought I would share my positive experience on cc.

NCL phone reps are great at giving answers.  The only issue is were the answers correct?  Many times they are not.  CC boards are plastered with accounts of incorrect/deceptive answers from NCL phone reps.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, cincicruisers said:

There have been so many posts recently about poor customer service and on hold time on NCL.  I called at 3:35pm today, I was on hold for 3 minutes.  My questions were answered promptly.  Thought I would share my positive experience on cc.

Thank you. It is so nice when someone takes the time to give credit and praise where it should be. As for negatives it is always easier to gripe than to praise. I have always thought we expect to be satisfied for we forget to say Thank You and there are many ways of saying those words, directly or with post like yours. When we are not satisfied we want the world to know. And of course, there are those who expect the world to stop for them.  A few of the last posts here are example of those who have more negatives to report than positives.  

12 hours ago, Son of a son of a ... said:

For everyone else reading this rah, rah dreck ... NCL’s land-based customer service stinks.  These folks are cheering from lifeboats while their shipmates drown.  

Oh yeah that’s exactly what is happening . 🙄🙄

Edited by Sweetnspicy
Edit

15 hours ago, Son of a son of a ... said:

For everyone else reading this rah, rah dreck ... NCL’s land-based customer service stinks.  These folks are cheering from lifeboats while their shipmates drown.  

Didn't take long for one of the miserable to come along and try to bring everyone down. 

Too bad it's not working.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Son of a son of a ... said:

The number of people with good experiences solidly outweighs those with bad.  You only think it is more because most of the time you hear from those complaining.

17 hours ago, imacruiser99 said:

Regretfully,  it is human nature to complain more than you compliment.  

Exactly.  Plus with customer service you expect the service to be good.  So when it isn't you feel it necessary to complain about it.

Edited by RedwingHockeyFan

We've been dealing with a PCC who has been awesome! Anytime we call and leave a message, he calls back promptly (often within minutes) and has all of our info up on the screen and ready to go. Booking our latest cruise took maybe 5-7 minutes, tops? When we called to make a change (adding the free airfare), our PCC was on vacation, but left contact info for a few colleagues. Again, they called back immediately, and we had everything set up within minutes, and a confirmation email immediately, with everything correct on the first go.

They aren't all perfect. We had one a couple of years ago that was a nightmare situation that bordered on (actually, fully entered into) full-on harassment to an absolutely bonkers degree. Not even kidding. It was almost comical in its oddness. But for the most part, we've had an awesome experience!

3 hours ago, NikkiDee-Canada said:

We've been dealing with a PCC who has been awesome! Anytime we call and leave a message, he calls back promptly (often within minutes) and has all of our info up on the screen and ready to go. Booking our latest cruise took maybe 5-7 minutes, tops? When we called to make a change (adding the free airfare), our PCC was on vacation, but left contact info for a few colleagues. Again, they called back immediately, and we had everything set up within minutes, and a confirmation email immediately, with everything correct on the first go.

They aren't all perfect. We had one a couple of years ago that was a nightmare situation that bordered on (actually, fully entered into) full-on harassment to an absolutely bonkers degree. Not even kidding. It was almost comical in its oddness. But for the most part, we've had an awesome experience!

Would you care to share your PCC? 

We need one.  One that will look out for us, and let us know when the itineraries come out for when we are looking.  We are planning our 10-year anniversary cruise in 2022. We know WHERE, and WHEN...I just don't want to "miss the boat" (you see what I did there? I crack myself up sometimes!) for booking and booking the best deal. One that can also help me get to the next tier quickly, and has all my preferences that can pull it up at any point.  One that my husband could call and surprise me with a cruise, and all the preferences will be there in our file...(who am I kidding? I will still have to plan it...), but one that wont take me an hour on the phone to go through everything....

The one that booked me last cruise was fantastic, but cant accept outside calls.  So didn't answer when I tried calling to get help because I had been unsuccessful with everyone else, and no voicemail, and thought I was a robo-caller.  She passed my info along to have someone call me back in February I think...it is now end of august and still waiting.  Not complaining, I am just explaining where I am at in the finding a good one quest.