Sanctuary cost and reservation process Coral on Panama Cruise

BIGADORF

Can anyone enlighten me as to the cost and the Reservation Process on the Coral Princess for the Sanctuary on the morning that we will be going through the Panama Canal locks on a 15 day Fort Lauderdale to Los Angeles cruise?

Thank you😁

It is no different than reserving loungers on any other day.  However, there will be a higher charge for that day with some extra "goodies".  Suggest if you are interested that you head on up to the Sanctuary upon boarding and put in a request for that day.

It’s $20/half day/lounger; $40/day/lounger; $30/day/lounger if you book for the whole cruise (which does not include the Canal transit.) Times are 8am-12:30pm; 1-5pm; 8am-5pm

Canal day/transit is $60/full day/lounger, no half-day, from 7am-5pm. This includes a continental breakfast, lunch served at your lounger (usually a $3 delivery charge), and a professional photograph. 

• Like 2

I'll reiterate the comment already made, that shade in the Sanctuary on Coral is difficult to come by.  Book upon boarding for best chance at shade.  On our last two Panama's on Coral the fully open loungers at the back of the fantail were never fully booked on any given day - for obvious reason - it was pretty difficult to be out there all day / every day.  

If you're just looking for an odd day here or there, and can tolerate the sun chances of success are good even for a walk up booking.  The conservatory (covered pool) is a very nice alternative to Sanctuary if the available Sanctuary chairs available don't meet your needs.  

Pam gave the correct pricing. Here is a video I made of my day in the Sanctuary during the passage (same voyage). In addition to what others have mentioned there were unlimited mimosas served all morning and then the drink of the day was given to us in a souvenir cup. The cabana seat I got was the same price as all the other chairs, I'd highly recommend trying to get one. *Run*, don't walk, after embarking to book your seat. 

• Like 2

I did a full transit on the Coral last year.  I booked the Sanctuary for 1/2 day (afternoons) for all sea days, plus the full day on canal day.  I thought the Sanctuary was a great place to watch the locks.  If you're on the fence, I say DO IT!

• 1 month later...