Lobster Tail Returns to Cagneys

samzing

15 hours ago, Nclgetawaymenhoney said:

Bird travels, quick question, I'm thinking you could not use our platinum coupon for cagneys and get the new surf and turf since their is a price cutoff for the platinum coupon still?  If so we will use our coupon at bistro and our sdp at cagneys

If this is accurate...

Good Plan & we will need to remember in October 🙂

On 8/31/2019 at 12:40 PM, Nclgetawaymenhoney said:

Bird travels, quick question, I'm thinking you could not use our platinum coupon for cagneys and get the new surf and turf since their is a price cutoff for the platinum coupon still?  If so we will use our coupon at bistro and our sdp at cagneys

You are correct.  Hubby & I and brother & SIL had dinner at Cagneys last week.  Hubby & I used the platinum voucher and were told we’d have to pay the up charge.  Bro & SIL had the SDP and got the surf and turf without the up charge.  Your plan is a good one.

On 8/27/2019 at 6:42 PM, Gershep said:

Good news that it is back, bad news that it's not good

I agree but good is a matter of opinion. For people who do not live on the coast any lobster might seem good. I can assure we will give it a try: at least I will when we sail the Breakaway in Oct . We will use one of our "free at sea" dinners instead of our platinum certificate. 

On 8/27/2019 at 8:07 PM, BirdTravels said:

We had the surf and turf in Ocean Blue on the Joy 2 weeks ago. It was very good ($49). It was not at Cagney’s yet. It was included in SDP. No upcharges at any restaurants. 

Do you mean that there was no upcharge for the surf & turf at any restaurant, or that there was no upcharge from the SDP at any restaurant?  If the latter is true, I'm about to cancel my La Cucina and go to Ocean Blue in December.

1 hour ago, kpjb said:

Do you mean that there was no upcharge for the surf & turf at any restaurant, or that there was no upcharge from the SDP at any restaurant?  If the latter is true, I'm about to cancel my La Cucina and go to Ocean Blue in December.

The SDP changed recently and there are no longer any upcharges. If you read the current terms, you will see.

On the Getaway currently - The lobster at Ocean Blue was bigger, and much tastier than Cagneys. 

The steaks, however, were MUCH better at Cagneys than OB.  And when we got the steak without lobster at cagneys it was better than when we got the steak with lobster at Cagneys. 

• Thanks 1

On 8/30/2019 at 4:58 PM, saretaj said:

Not Dawn, but this is from the Gem this past week.  First one is lunch menu (only for Haven / Suite guests) and the second is the dinner menu (which never changed)

IMG_6869.jpeg

no more pork belly as appetizer.

now replaced with thick sliced bacon.

i had that. basically, it's bacon with maple syrup. it's actually very good.

but you can do the same thing for breakfast. just stack a few slices of thin breakfast bacon together to get same thickness.

also, prices are INSANE without the dining package!

23 hours ago, BrewPubby said:

The SDP changed recently and there are no longer any upcharges. If you read the current terms, you will see.

17 hours ago, kapcruiser said:

With SDP, is there an  up charge for ocean blue? Does the sky or sun have ocean blue?

The answer to your question appeared a few posts above your question:

"The SDP changed recently and there are no longer any upcharges. If you read the current terms, you will see."

On 9/4/2019 at 10:46 AM, fstuff1 said:

no more pork belly as appetizer.

now replaced with thick sliced bacon.

i had that. basically, it's bacon with maple syrup. it's actually very good.

but you can do the same thing for breakfast. just stack a few slices of thin breakfast bacon together to get same thickness.

also, prices are INSANE without the dining package!

Blah. I really loved the pork belly.