Celebtiry Infinity Penthouse Suite Question

Doc2725

2 minutes ago, jelayne said:

There is a connecting Sky Suite attached to the PH which then would get you 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.

I see, thank you. That is the one thing Royal has on Celebtriy, you can sleep more people in the suites. On Mariner we had two in each bedroom (2 bedroom suite) and one on the pullout. 

9 hours ago, Doc2725 said:

I see, thank you. That is the one thing Royal has on Celebtriy, you can sleep more people in the suites. On Mariner we had two in each bedroom (2 bedroom suite) and one on the pullout. 

The PH on Infinity is a fantastic space, especially the balcony. The sofa bed is comfortable and there is a second shower/toilet/sink to complement the master bath. I think if you try to book it’s limit is four adults. In my opinion nicer than the RS or 2 bedroomed suites on RC.

Whilst RC does have some suites more suitable for groups we find the higher suite service and perks far better on Celebrity...Please note if one couple books in a room that is not a suite they will not have access to the suite lounge or dining room.

Why not look at the Edge Iconic Suite?