passenger pick up area for Liberty OTS in Galveston

jannray

Terminal #2 is RCCL . Area is directly across from exit in building and walk across vehicular lanes to close area in commercial lot pickup . . There is nothing difficult about this . 

Edited by ssb

37 minutes ago, Texas Tillie said:

Here's a map that shows how the terminals are located and how to access them.

http://www.portofgalveston.com/DocumentCenter/View/22/Terminal-Map?bidId=

It's an "old" map as Princess and Celebrity haven't been there in a while, but Disney is, but everything else is still valid.

It should be in white area below two arrows on link map!

Edited by ssb

Jan you can just pull up to the terminal and pick them up if they are standing out on the sidewalk.  The parking shuttles stop along the left driveway sort of “across the street” (driveway) from the terminal. You can find a spot there too but it’s not nearly as convenient.

When you turn turn off of Harborside Drive you will stay to the left two lanes as you go past the Carnival terminal.  You will then bear to the right and find a spot next to the RCCL terminal about half way down where the exit doors are.  I do this every cruise picking up my wife.  I walk to the parking lot and get my truck, text her and let her know when I’m turning off Harborside, and pull up or the terminal and stop where she’s standing with our bags.  I open the back doors, throw in our bags and we’re on our way.  It’s very easy if whoever you’re picking up does self assist and gets off a little earlier than most of the crowd.  Just communicate and have a plan.

Be patient in the traffic though.  Harborside is a mess but I always take comfort in the fact that I’m seated in a comfortable leather seat with great A/C and my choice of music.  Don’t let rude or stupid drivers get to you.

Edited by lifes-a-beach

Three lane drive with terminal 2 on the right. You can stop on the right wherever you need to when you’re picking up just don’t doodle and go slow. 

I took this one one as I was leaving headed to the parking garage. The shuttles use that driveway to the left and passengers walk across to the terminal. 

3EF08205-9A83-41AF-BD1E-49ECBC4F7A4D.jpeg