Question about cruise documents on RCI

HSNY

This will be our first time on Royal Caribbean and we still haven’t received our cruise documents for our trip in November. Is there a reason for this or should I call them up? We’ve used Carnival a few times, and I’m used to having my documents as soon as we are paid in full. There’s absolutely nothing for me to print out or show anyone via mobile. What’s up? 

Thanks in advance!

9 minutes ago, HSNY said:

There’s absolutely nothing for me to print out or show anyone via mobile. What’s up? 

eDocs are available at 49 days but you only need the SetSail pass which is available as soon as you check in up to 90 days out. 

Edited by Biker19
  • Like 1

RCCL cruise documents will not show up until much closer to your cruise date.  30-45 days out maybe?  I can never remember the actual timeframe!  Regardless, sign into your account and you can manage your cruise from there, you should also have received a confirmation with all the major details when you booked (and each time you have made a payment).  The confirmation will have cabin info, ports, dates, etc.

The eDocs includes printable luggage tags, cruise contract and some details on your prepurchases.  Once it is posted we just keep the PDF file and print the tags.  

The Royal app generally will show details of your cruise about 49 days out, although the onboard schedule may be just a generic one until you get onboard.  Set-sail bar code should be on it as well.