Shore Excursion AFTER Cruise

maryandmarge

We are new to Disney and are on the Magic in Feb 2020 thru Port of Miami.     The flight that we are looking at to return to Cleveland leaves after 7 PM that night.     Since they aren't posting Excursions until 75 days prior to the cruise...can anyone tell me if Disney offers any post cruise excursions in Miami and then drop you at the airport?    There are 8 of us so including 2 little kids so we don't want to consider renting vehicles for the day to do our own thing.     Earlier this year we did a Holland America cruise out of Miami and we did a Everglades Excursion with them after the cruise and they dropped at the airport for our 4pm flight home.    Any information would be greatly appreciated....

23 hours ago, maryandmarge said:

We are new to Disney and are on the Magic in Feb 2020 thru Port of Miami.     The flight that we are looking at to return to Cleveland leaves after 7 PM that night.     Since they aren't posting Excursions until 75 days prior to the cruise...can anyone tell me if Disney offers any post cruise excursions in Miami and then drop you at the airport?    There are 8 of us so including 2 little kids so we don't want to consider renting vehicles for the day to do our own thing.     Earlier this year we did a Holland America cruise out of Miami and we did a Everglades Excursion with them after the cruise and they dropped at the airport for our 4pm flight home.    Any information would be greatly appreciated....

In my experience, DCL does not offer post cruise excursions to the airport on any of their itineraries.

On 9/7/2019 at 7:49 PM, Shmoo here said:

In my experience, DCL does not offer post cruise excursions to the airport on any of their itineraries.

Disney does not offer post-cruise excursions from Port Canaveral. However, I did find a listing on the DCL website for a bus tour in Miami that can bring guests to the airport:

https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/port-adventures/miami-florida-hop-on-hop-off-city-tour-with-airport-transfer-onboard-bookings-only/

This excursion can be booked only onboard. I am not sure whether it will show up on your list of excursions when your booking window opens. If it doesn't, you will need to have a back-up plan in case it isn't actually available on your cruise.

4 hours ago, mommb said:

Disney does not offer post-cruise excursions from Port Canaveral. However, I did find a listing on the DCL website for a bus tour in Miami that can bring guests to the airport:

https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/port-adventures/miami-florida-hop-on-hop-off-city-tour-with-airport-transfer-onboard-bookings-only/

This excursion can be booked only onboard. I am not sure whether it will show up on your list of excursions when your booking window opens. If it doesn't, you will need to have a back-up plan in case it isn't actually available on your cruise.

Thanks so much - this is good to know.