Shower jel on Conceirge Class

Mr&MrsBee

14 minutes ago, elaineb said:

It was the Summit.  And my SIL who went on the Equinox in July in a concierge balcony also had the large bottles.

The Summit has been revolutionized and the Equinox had a partial update.  We were on the Eclipse recently which has not  been revolutionized and we still had the small bottles. 

28 minutes ago, elaineb said:

It was the Summit.  And my SIL who went on the Equinox in July in a concierge balcony also had the large bottles.

If I may ask, did you have bar soap also on Summit?  I've read that there is no soap dish in the shower in the sky suites on the revolutionized ships.

We did have some a small bar of soap at the bathroom sink if I remember correctly.  No soap dish in the shower.  I bring one of those cheap plastic travel soap boxes and managed to perch it sometimes in the spot where the gels were.  It fell many times, lol.

2 minutes ago, jelayne said:

If the  ship has been revolutionized there is no place to put your own hair products, bar of soap, razor etc  without removing some or all of the large bottles & finding a place to store them.  

Many years ago I online I bought a cruise shower caddy from Favors By Serendipity and I am still using it every cruise. Works great in the shower and don't have to remove anything.

Laura

30 minutes ago, elaineb said:

We did have some a small bar of soap at the bathroom sink if I remember correctly.  No soap dish in the shower.  I bring one of those cheap plastic travel soap boxes and managed to perch it sometimes in the spot where the gels were.  It fell many times, lol.

Thanks.  I always bring my own soap also.  We will remove at least two of the big bottles from their area and use that if need be.

12 minutes ago, jelayne said:

If the  ship has been revolutionized there is no place to put your own hair products, bar of soap, razor etc  without removing some or all of the large bottles & finding a place to store them.  

Just awful.  Is this the cruise line trying to tell people to use shower gel instead of soap?  I will also bring this up when we board.  Maybe we'll get a bar of soap for the shower.  DH usually uses those.

Edited by marycruz

47 minutes ago, jelayne said:

I bring a mesh shower caddy similar to this but with a hanger, handy even if there is a small shelf.  Wal-Mart, Amazon, Dollar store, etc...

Lots of options out there.

Never did need an over the door shoe caddy for my stuff, tho 😉

c6bfa5af-c1e1-4e70-add4-e31d9a514774_1.e7cae4017f92f3defa9bbdbaa8b8fba7.jpeg?odnWidth=undefined&odnHeight=undefined&odnBg=ffffff

• Like 1