Will Pre Ordered Champagne be Chilled?

lesliew

O

1 minute ago, AncientWanderer said:

Ours has not been chilled, but the stateroom attendant has stopped by to ask when we would like it chilled to enjoy.  If your stateroom attendant isn't as proactive, you might call to make your request.

Okay, Thank you.  I was hoping we could arrive to our room and it would be 'ready to drink'.  Perhaps I can try calling HAL and see if they can help,

I ordered a bottle for sail away, and a Canaletto dinner for my parents 60th anniversary. With a card.

They got the dinner but had to go to the desk to ask why. A couple days later I got a thank you message from mom.

I asked if she enjoyed the wine, she didn't know anything about the wine. I sent her my receipt so she could go back to the desk to get it. I was very disappointed. I called ship services and she couldn't help me. Anyway, make sure you take your receipt with you!

15 minutes ago, Brewgirl1 said:

They got the dinner but had to go to the desk to ask why. A couple days later I got a thank you message from mom.

I received some on board credit from "someone" as a gift.  The card announced the amount, but gave no clue as to who provided the gift.  I went to the Front Office to find out.  It took them several days to determine that the gift was from my Nephew.  

16 minutes ago, Brewgirl1 said:

make sure you take your receipt with you!

Good advice!  I take all relevant paperwork for a cruise with me.  Just in case!