Value Trips for Ft Lauderdale

Gallivanting Souls

1 hour ago, familyoutdoors said:

I've been trying to do a reservation with Value Trips  Fort Lauderdale ,Hyatt Place Jan 17, 2020. I have filled out the form, called and left and voice message and sent them an email. Has anyone had any luck lately getting a reservation for 2020?

Maybe Value Trips is DEAD? 

No their not dead...they just haven't opened their booking time frame that far out yet. 

Keep checking as it will (usually) more than likely come out in Oct-Nov for 2020 dates.

On 9/11/2019 at 6:35 PM, familyoutdoors said:

I've been trying to do a reservation with Value Trips  Fort Lauderdale ,Hyatt Place Jan 17, 2020. I have filled out the form, called and left and voice message and sent them an email. Has anyone had any luck lately getting a reservation for 2020?

Maybe Value Trips is DEAD? 

Yes, good point about it being too early, but also that is Presidents Day weekend (although it is the Monday). They blackout that weekend, so be prepared that a room may not be available.

Good luck

On 9/11/2019 at 8:35 PM, familyoutdoors said:

I've been trying to do a reservation with Value Trips  Fort Lauderdale ,Hyatt Place Jan 17, 2020. I

1 hour ago, NoWhiners said:

Yes, good point about it being too early, but also that is Presidents Day weekend (although it is the Monday). They blackout that weekend, so be prepared that a room may not be available.

Good luck

President's Day weekend is a month later in February (17th).  Maybe you mean Martin Luther King Day weekend?  MLK Day is Monday, January 20 so that weekend could still be blacked out.

Just now, capriccio said:

President's Day weekend is a month later in February (17th).  Maybe you mean Martin Luther King Day weekend?  MLK Day is Monday, January 20 so that weekend could still be blacked out.

Oops, yes you're right. Too much wine!

But yes, that could be a blacked out day.

Good catch, thanks.

My point was to remind the OP that even with VT, there are some blackout weekends/days.

Value Trips is known for taking a very long time to get back to you in reference to reservations. It normally costs more but I would rather contact the specific hotel directly. I would rather speak with someone who either is directly associated with the hotel that I want to stay in or the corporate company associated with that hotel.

2 hours ago, familyoutdoors said:

That may be correct and that's okay. I would just like them to get back to me so I can move on.

I did just check the valuetrips website. My date is a black out date, but it would be good customer service to reply back to any of the ways I contacted them confirming it.

Moving on now.

Thank you all.

8 hours ago, familyoutdoors said:

I did just check the valuetrips website. My date is a black out date, but it would be good customer service to reply back to any of the ways I contacted them confirming it.

Moving on now.

Thank you all.

Ha--VT never  replies! I wanted to add a night, never heard from them after several emails, called hotel. Amazing--I had the 2nd night added!

Miracles never cease 🙂

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I went back to VT website today. Yes, my date is a black out date, but I did see that they raised prices for Jan to April. Now $219. It doesn't make it worth that great of a deal. Maybe, I see Hyatt. com has my night for $297, but I have another hotel booked tax included that is only $206 in Plantation with shuttle and breakfast. I guess it's good to know their sight is not dead, haha.