Free internet question

disneylover89

I'm adding a question to what the op asked.

When I've sailed rccl and had internet minutes, I could log in every morning and check emails and whatever else for 10 minutes or so and then log out. 

Later, my daughter would log in on her phone and do the same and then my wife at some point would do the same.

My question is, does it work the same on NCL?

Can we log in on different devices at different times and use the minutes allotted throughout the week?

TIA

1 minute ago, bkrickles1 said:

I'm adding a question to what the op asked.

When I've sailed rccl and had internet minutes, I could log in every morning and check emails and whatever else for 10 minutes or so and then log out. 

Later, my daughter would log in on her phone and do the same and then my wife at some point would do the same.

My question is, does it work the same on NCL?

Can we log in on different devices at different times and use the minutes allotted throughout the week?

TIA

Yes.

• Thanks 1

Here is the wording from the website

Additional Internet Minutes2*
15 free Internet minutes with 100-minute Internet package purchase and 30 free Internet minutes with 250-minute Internet package purchase   (For all levels)

But

Free Internet Minutes7 (no purchase required)       30 free minutes 60 free minutes 100 free minutes

Plat                        Plat +                 Amb

There are NO extra Free minutes for Bronze, Silver or Gold

Edited by casofilia

On 9/13/2019 at 4:16 PM, gmbhardy said:

No. You have to purchase the minutes. If you get the 250 minutes as a free perk, you do not get the 30 minutes Latitudes perk.

not true,   we got 250 mins as a perk and we each get 30 free minutes each for platinum😊

34 minutes ago, tokidoki said:

not true,   we got 250 mins as a perk and we each get 30 free minutes each for platinum😊

The OP is bronze. He must “purchase” the 250 minutes to get the free minutes. Platinum and above get free minutes regardless if they purchase a plan or not. See post #10 as it fully explains it.