EZ Check @ Port Everglades

Cruzin Grandma

28 minutes ago, Waterluv said:

It’s called Luggage Valet

Luggage Valet is an entirely different program that forwards your luggage by common carrier direct from your home to the ship, and vice-versa. Info is on the Princess website: https://www.princess.com/learn/faq_answer/pre_cruise/prepare.jsp (select 'luggage valet').   EZ check takes it from the ship and you don't see it until you get to your home airport.

Ok, ok I don’t need to be corrected until the end of time people. Different lines call it different things. I just got off the Allure 2 weeks ago and it was a Suite perk and definitely called Luggage Valet. Before anyone else sends me an email please check above it’s been corrected twice. No need for a 3rd time thanks!!!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Waterluv said:

Ok, ok I don’t need to be corrected until the end of time people. Different lines call it different things. I just got off the Allure 2 weeks ago and it was a Suite perk and definitely called Luggage Valet. Before anyone else sends me an email please check above it’s been corrected twice. No need for a 3rd time thanks!!!

I think HAL also calls it Luggage Valet