Tours by Locals group of guides

TayanaLorna

On 9/22/2019 at 4:52 PM, scubacruiserx2 said:

Sentir Patagonia with Max to Punto Tombo and Kurt with Estancia in the Falkland Islands .

Hey scubacruiserx2.  How did you book Sentir Patagonia in Puerto Madryn?  Via Trip Advisor or by emailing them?  Was it just you 2 on the tour?

1 minute ago, TayanaLorna said:

Hey scubacruiserx2.  How did you book Sentir Patagonia in Puerto Madryn?  Via Trip Advisor or by emailing them?  Was it just you 2 on the tour?

We booked online directly ( no Trip Advisor ) and they Emailed us . Yes it was the 2 of us with the driver guide . Are you going soon ?

1 hour ago, scubacruiserx2 said:

We booked online directly ( no Trip Advisor ) and they Emailed us . Yes it was the 2 of us with the driver guide . Are you going soon ?

We won't be in Puerto Madryn until February 5, 2020 although we leave mid January.  Want to do their Penninsula Valdez & Estancia San Lorenzo tour.  I did not want to book it on Trip Advisor because you have to pay immediately.  There is no way to book this tour on their website but I found a ventas@sentir...  Since ventas is sales, I figured that was the right way to contact.

19 minutes ago, TayanaLorna said:

We won't be in Puerto Madryn until February 5, 2020 although we leave mid January.  Want to do their Penninsula Valdez & Estancia San Lorenzo tour.  I did not want to book it on Trip Advisor because you have to pay immediately.  There is no way to book this tour on their website but I found a ventas@sentir...  Since ventas is sales, I figured that was the right way to contact.

Try this link http://sentir-patagonia.com.ar/#!/-cruise-shore-excursions-/

3 hours ago, TayanaLorna said:

That is the correct email. Diego usually responds via that email to inquiries. Can also try the info@ email too and see if that one gets a reply. I see their website has changed a bit in appearance from last year.  My group did the tour you're looking at this past February and it was very good. Long ride on the bus, but you'll have that with Punta Tombo as well. 

12 hours ago, kinipela35 said:

That is the correct email. Diego usually responds via that email to inquiries. Can also try the info@ email too and see if that one gets a reply. I see their website has changed a bit in appearance from last year.  My group did the tour you're looking at this past February and it was very good. Long ride on the bus, but you'll have that with Punta Tombo as well. 

LOL that is exactly why i began looking at other excursions - because of the long drive to Punta Tombo.  However this one is broken up with 3 stops which we like.  When your group did the tour, how long did you actually spend at San Lorenzo and how many of their trails were you able to do?  

18 minutes ago, TayanaLorna said:

Thank you.  That is the link i used but only the whale excursions could be booked on line.  No matter, Diego responded to my email and has been very responsive answering my questions.

We didn't exactly book online but we did book via Email with Diego .

12 hours ago, TayanaLorna said:

LOL that is exactly why i began looking at other excursions - because of the long drive to Punta Tombo.  However this one is broken up with 3 stops which we like.  When your group did the tour, how long did you actually spend at San Lorenzo and how many of their trails were you able to do?  

I don't remember how much time exactly, but it was plenty of time to walk among the penguins and enjoy watching them. We walked down to the beach and back from the parking lot. There were hundreds if not thousands of penguins, all along the walkway and down the beach for quite a distance. We were there at least 45 mins to an hour I'd estimate. At the actual ranch, we just ate lunch. We didn't really walk around at all. Then we stopped at Punta Norte to see the sea lions and elephant seals for a good 30 mins or more. We weren't lucky enough to see any orca, but the groups that go later in Feb or early March probably have a better chance.