First Time in a Crown Loft Suite.... AMAZING!!!

mbjboyle

3 hours ago, AftMan said:

CL suite 1742 on Harmony has an elevator for those unable or unwilling to use stairs.

1 hour ago, STANMELB said:

I believe it is #1746 on the Harmony. It is #1742 on both the Oasis and Allure.

1 hour ago, AftMan said:

Harmony deck plan shows 1742 as handicap accessible. I was booked into the cabin for January, 2020, and was told by RCCL sales team that it was handicapped with elevator. I have no first hand knowledge for now.

Uhoh! I agree with STANMELB - 1746 has the wheelchair icon indicating a HA cabin on Harmony deck plans, not 1742.

I also found a youtube of a guy riding the elevator in Harmony CL 1746, and another youtube of a Harmony 1742 cabin tour with no elevator shown :classic_ohmy:

Hopefully you can get this fixed! Good luck and have a wonderful cruise!

harmony.jpg

We were in a CL on Allure.  Love that deck and the lounge and Coastal Kitchen right there.

Allure has that wonderful shower.   We are in a CL on Symphony next week and they replaced the BIG shower with a tub.  I much prefer the large shower.

We were in a CL on the Allure.  It rained for 4 1/2 days.  Did my late husband care?  Heck, no!  He lay on the reclining chair, ordered food off the TV and watched the basketball playoffs.  There was a cabin attendant on the 17th floor who was as big a sports nut as my husband.  When there wasn't a game on, and Chip could drag himself out of his comfy recliner, he could be found out in that big hallway taking more sports.  That was pre-Coastal Kitchen days.  I might have been able to have forced marched him that far, but I don't think we went to the dining room the whole trip.  

In short, it was his very favorite cruise.