First Time in a Crown Loft Suite.... AMAZING!!!

mbjboyle

1 hour ago, Oakman said:

What a GREAT video!!! Someday we hope to experience this beautiful suite!!! By the way, why did the Allure leave from Miami instead of FLL on this sailing?

For a while, when Oasis was in PC and Harmony in FLL, Allure left from new terminal in Miami. Once Oasis left for Europe and dry dock and Harmony moved to PC, Allure moved back to FLL. 

Allure will go to Europe and drydock in 2020 and will be back on Miami after its TA in November 2020. 

mac_tlc

1 hour ago, parrotfeathers said:

It isn't aggravating to have to go up and down the stairs?

Nope....makes it feel like you're own home at sea (unless of course you own a rancher....then you might not get the same feeling we do out of the loft suites 😉 )

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lionesss said:

Yes, love the CLS...........................

Was Carmen your cabin attendant???

Thanks for sharing.

(my computer would not load the video), it is always my computer that acts up.

We had two fellows- do not recall their names- but they were excellent.  I think they slept in our hallway!  They were always their!  Also two bathrooms was wonderful!  We both could shower at the same time- Also when you reach a certain age- two bathrooms are great!!  LOL.

These are beautiful cabins...we just can't bring ourselves to splurge on one. We aren't in our cabin enough, and we can go on many cruises instead of one with the prices they have for these. BUT, I enjoy living vicariously through people like you. Thanks for sharing.

1 hour ago, molsonschooner said:

do you mean the sailing that started yesterday?

Yesterday's sailing left from Port Everglades as scheduled.  They were referring to the Crown Loft video being shot in Miami, which would have taken place last winter/spring when Allure was based out of Miami.  Looking at the poster's history, it appears they were on the March 31 sailing.