M&M access?

xrvlcruiser

How long before we sail is the M&M visible here on CC?

1 week? 2 weeks? more? less?

I'm most interested in the various segment of the WC at the moment but knowing the answer would be nice, in general.

Thanks .  .Peggy🚢

Edited by xrvlcruiser

We found that having signed up for the M&M via the roll call, as soon as the required number of participants was reached, we had a notification here somewhere (but I'm sorry, I don't remember how that arrived!)  Once on board, the Regent invitation appeared in the usual way.

At the top of the Regent Forum there is a sticky labeled Meet and Mingle.  In that thread you can register with your cruise info and see who else has registered, if anyone.  You can do that anytime as there is no "setting it up" by Regent in advance.

My question was not about signing up for M&M - I've already done that and had notification that the minimum number had been reached for all the WC segments.

What I'm interested in is when does a specific date/list vanish from the list - for example: the segment leaving Miami, January 5th on the Mariner.

Sorry if I wasn't clear.

Peggy

Edited by xrvlcruiser

2 hours ago, xrvlcruiser said:

My question was not about signing up for M&M - I've already done that and had notification that the minimum number had been reached for all the WC segments.

What I'm interested in is when does a specific date/list vanish from the list - for example: the segment leaving Miami, January 5th on the Mariner.

Sorry if I wasn't clear.

Peggy

Peggy,

I checked and the first cruises listed on the meet and mingle list are around the 25th or 26th of October. My guess is that cruises disappear from the list about 30 days before the sail date.  If I am correct, the January 5 cruise should disappear from the list around December 6 or 7.  Hope this helps. 

Dave