Expedited arrival in Port Canaveral

uksimonusa

Just got off Allure at PC and my roommate (Pinnacle) had "expedited arrival" on her sea pass but not on mine; however, I got to go with her since I was in her room. I will go on Harmony next month and it does not say that on either mine or my hubby's sea pass, so wondering if it's a random thing or can I get it put on there? We both have the RCI app downloaded on our phones and all of our security info is filled out. Will we need to check-in via the app on the phone 90-minutes before our arrival to receive expedited? Sorry, but confused!

11 minutes ago, SilkySal said:

I will go on Harmony next month and it does not say that on either mine or my hubby's sea pass, so wondering if it's a random thing or can I get it put on there?

It seems to be random - we have had other reports of folks being in the same cabin where one person gets it and the other doesn't. I don't think anyone has come up with a pattern to it, yet.

• Thanks 1

We had expedited.  They gave us a card to carry once we got through security.  We bypassed all the lines and just kept walking until we were on the ship.  They did have to retake my husband's photo on one of the tables but it was the fastest we had ever gotten on a ship.

When we first checked in for our July Harmony cruise, we had Expedited arrival. Then a bit later, it was gone. I don't even remember where it was listed or how I knew it was gone. But it was disappointing to lose it. I don't even remember seeing anything for expedited arrival once at the port.  It seems pretty wonky.

We just completed a B2B on Harmony yesterday.  Uber driver dropped us off at the port at 1038 and we were on the ship at 1055. Just did the old fashioned, non expedited, paper set sail pass with no picture preloaded and had the fastest embarkation ever.  Did not have to wait in a line anywhere. 

Disembarkation yesterday day was also super fast.  Our luggage tag, #41, was called at 820 and we were out of the terminal waiting on our ride at 837.   Again, no waiting in line.

Sherri🙂

Edited by sjb317
  • Like 1