MORE BLISS QUESTIONS

Lorey2007

More Bliss questions. 

Besides Jersey Boys Havana what other shows are held in the main theater?

Do ALL the shows & comdey shows need a reservation if so can all be made online pre cruise.

Do they show movies on the big outdoor screen nightly?

Do they have bingo & Deal or No Deal if so where?

In a photo I saw a water feature at Spice H2O what is that for it looked like a sitting ledge in the water??

Does Ocean Blue have the outside window on the Waterfront to get a sandwich?

Can dinner reservations at MDR and Specialties be made on line precruise? 

Oh I'm sure I'll have more lol.

Edited by Lorey2007

8 minutes ago, Lorey2007 said:

More Bliss questions. 

Besides Jersey Boys Havana what other shows are held in the main theater?

Jersey Boys and Six show on two night each. There are shows every night. First night will be a Welcome Aboard Show. One night will be comedians. Other nights are guest performers. You can reserve only Jersey Boys and Six, the reset are first-come-first-serve/ 

Do ALL the shows & comdey shows need a reservation if so can all be made online pre cruise.

You can only book Jersey Boys and Six pre-cruise. 

Do they show movies on the big outdoor screen nightly?

There are usually movies every night. The location depends on the itinerary. 

Do they have bingo & Deal or No Deal if so where?

Atrium or Theater

In a photo I saw a water feature at Spice H2O what is that for it looked like a sitting ledge in the water??

It's to cool down on hot caribbean days or warm up on cold alaskan days

Does Ocean Blue have the outside window on the Waterfront to get a sandwich?

No. 

Can dinner reservations at MDR and Specialties be made on line precruise? 

You can book online 120 days prior to cruise (130 days for Haven). Prime time dining at specialty restaurants will sell out. We always recommend booking as close to 120 days out as possible to ensure you get dining times that work around your shows. 

MDR reservations are taken, but not necessary. It will speed your entrance if you have a reservation. 

Oh I'm sure I'll have more lol.

On embarkation day, you can book/change reservations for Jersey Boys, Six, Comedy Shows (early shows are family oriented, late shows are 18+), Escape Room sessions, Canvas by U painting classes (extra charge), Prohibition the Musical (extra cost - in small venue so it sells out really fast), Go Karts (extra cost), Laser Tag (extra cost). 

image.png.496149b0125fd5d563c842142f567b96.png

Thank you do you know what pier the Bliss sails from in Los Angeles? Hotels close to the port? Can you put your feet in that water feature or does the water fall into something other than the floor?

Edited by Lorey2007

51 minutes ago, Lorey2007 said:

Thank you do you know what pier the Bliss sails from in Los Angeles? Hotels close to the port? Can you put your feet in that water feature or does the water fall into something other than the floor?

Bliss sails from San Pedro.  Yes, there are a number of hotels in the San Pedro area.

3 hours ago, finishedover30cruises said:

We always chose the Crowne Plaza in San Pedro.  They have a stay and sail rate and a free s

huttle to the pier as well.

Thanks I'll check them out.  Is there a CVS, Walgreens or something similar within walking distance? 

On 9/25/2019 at 7:54 PM, Lorey2007 said:

We stay at the DoubleTree, but there is nothing within walking distance. They have shuttle service to the port. 

53 minutes ago, erdoran said:

Bird, we are sailing Bliss 1/6/20.  Just tried to book Six and they aren’t taking reservations on the website.  Am I missing something?

I'm sailing in October and I can't make reservations for Six.