Flower package offered by Princess

BIGADORF

My wife will be celebrating her 72nd birthday on the Royal Princess in January. Can anyone who has ordered flowers through Princess make a recommendation as to which package I should get her? If anyone has actual pictures of the ones they received (not the picture that is on the Princess website) that would be greatly appreciated. Thanx😁

I ordered the Princess arrangement for my wife for our Regal cruise last February.  I believe the price was around $40.  Was not expecting much.  Much to my surprise they were gorgeous.  I do not have a picture.  Also someone had the Princess Red Rose Bouquet delivered in the MDR one night and it was also a beautiful arrangement of a dozen rose. 

I always order flowers for the room, they are always fresh and beautifully presented. These arrangements were embarking from Sydney. The arrangement without the card are the Princess Arrangement, the other is the Personal Choice. Hope this helps.

IMG_0290.jpg

IMG_6278.jpg

• Like 1

The tropical arrangements (there are two of these and the cheaper one is fine) last over a week.  We get them every cruise.  Flowers are stuck into floral foam and you need to add water daily.  Lilys don't last as long.

Princess does a wonderful job with the arrangements. They are always fresh and bright and last the entire cruise we normally do 5-7 days and have never had a problem. We get flowers for the room every cruise because I am not a big fan of the understated Orchids that adorn the suite. Whatever you pick they will make nice in addition to our room if we sail with friends or family I always have the 3 Rose arrangement sent for them and it is done very nicely. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Waterluv said:

Princess does a wonderful job with the arrangements. They are always fresh and bright and last the entire cruise we normally do 5-7 days and have never had a problem. We get flowers for the room every cruise because I am not a big fan of the understated Orchids that adorn the suite. Whatever you pick they will make nice in addition to our room if we sail with friends or family I always have the 3 Rose arrangement sent for them and it is done very nicely. 

we've had both the lilies and the tropical arrangement ( with the bird of paradise? )

will be getting the 3 rose for our little 3 day ...

Princess in my opinion does a much better job than most of the land based florists we've used ...

Daughter sent me flowers for my birthday last year.  They were stunning and with water added, they lasted almost a week with just a few flowers removed.  It was a Mexico cruise.  I have no idea what she paid, but they were wonderful in quality and design.  I worked at a florist long ago and appreciated them!

I always pre-order flowers for my wife, and they are worth every scent (pun intended). Princess arrangements are better than those offered by HAL, and priced better as well. The appearance does vary from time to time, probably due to availability, but we've never been disappointed. This is the "Princess Arrangement" from our most recent cruise. Most of it lasted all 13 days.

IMG_3930.thumb.JPG.d0d8f1dd310d9725f476bd11e794e67d.JPG

• Like 3