Afternoon Tea on the Nieuw Statendam

luvn2cruzzz

I am wondering if afternoon tea is still offered on HAL specifically the NS.  I know the royal Dutch tea hasn't been offered in quite some time but my last experience on the Koningsdam, it was at 3 each sea day.

On 10/3/2019 at 2:28 AM, luvn2cruzzz said:

I am wondering if afternoon tea is still offered on HAL specifically the NS.  I know the royal Dutch tea hasn't been offered in quite some time but my last experience on the Koningsdam, it was at 3 each sea day.

Yes it is. I’ve been on the NS for the last month and it has been offered every day from 3:00-3:45. Sorry I can’t give more details, I haven’t gone to afternoon tea on this cruise. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, seacruise9 said:

Hi, 

Where is the afternoon tea held? Is it in the dining room or a lounge? I am booked on the Nieuw Statendam for February 2020, but I have not cruised with Holland America recently.

I'm not sure if this changes with the wind like a lot of things seem to do on HAL, but I'm going to guess the Queens Lounge because that's where it was held on my Koningsdam cruise.  On my other HAL cruises, it was in the dining room.  

13 hours ago, seacruise9 said:

Hi, 

Where is the afternoon tea held? Is it in the dining room or a lounge? I am booked on the Nieuw Statendam for February 2020, but I have not cruised with Holland America recently.

Thanks,

Chuck

On the NS it has been in the dining room deck 3 every day. 

10 hours ago, Aquahound said:

I'm not sure if this changes with the wind like a lot of things seem to do on HAL, but I'm going to guess the Queens Lounge because that's where it was held on my Koningsdam cruise.  On my other HAL cruises, it was in the dining room.  

In February it was in the Koningsdam's MDR