Edge traditional dining question

WrittenOnYourHeart

I just booked Edge for Feb break after some conversation with the owner of the travel agency I use (she has been on Edge before). Of course being so late in the game, Select Dining is full. My TA booked me into the 6pm traditional (I don’t mind 8, but 8:30 is just too late for me) and put me on a wait list for Select - I was really

hoping to try all the main dining rooms, so my

fingers are crossed, but...

Assuming that does not come through, when do you find out which of the 4 dining rooms you have been assigned to? And is there ever any possibility of visiting the others for a night?

I don’t know when you hear which dining room you have but to try the others speak to the MaitreD or hostess and be flexible on days, times & restaurants. Many of those assigned to different dining rooms want to try the others so it is just a matter of availability.  Flexibility is the key.

• Thanks 2

Your dining room assignment will be in your cabin when you arrive. Head to the maitre d' in Cosmopolitan on 4 as soon as you board and ask about Select dining (if you didn't get it prior to cruise) - if you can't get it and you prefer a different MDR, you could also request a change at that time (and ask about trying other ones). You could also try to email them ahead of time and ask for a specific MDR and reiterate your Select request. CelebrityDining@celebrity.com

The restaurants are all beautiful - hope you get to try them all. This thread will give you an idea of the Edge dining choices:

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, vtcruising said:

Your dining room assignment will be in your cabin when you arrive. Head to the maitre d' in Cosmopolitan on 4 as soon as you board and ask about Select dining (if you didn't get it prior to cruise) - if you can't get it and you prefer a different MDR, you could also request a change at that time (and ask about trying other ones). You could also try to email them ahead of time and ask for a specific MDR and reiterate your Select request. CelebrityDining@celebrity.com

The restaurants are all beautiful - hope you get to try them all. This thread will give you an idea of the Edge dining choices:

Oh thank you!!!