MSC Soda Package?

jkrislc

Headed out on the Grandiosa to the Med in a couple of months. Does MSC offer a soda-only package onboard? Online, the only non-alcohol package is $23 and includes more than just soda. 

Thanks in advance. 

1 hour ago, jkrislc said:

Headed out on the Grandiosa to the Med in a couple of months. Does MSC offer a soda-only package onboard? Online, the only non-alcohol package is $23 and includes more than just soda. 

Thanks in advance. 

One of my favourite cities San Diego ....stunning.

but no there are no soda only packages, as you say the non-alcoholic passage offers soda but much more.

48 minutes ago, jkrislc said:

Thanks for the replies. That's what I figured unfortunately. Had they not discontinued the drink vouchers for Fantastica, this wouldn't be a problem for us. 

That was only a "welcome" promotion when MSC entered the US market that was not available for anyone else. But maybe the price gap between Bella and Fantastica was bigger in the US, in Europe it is only around 50 Euros, sometimes less. 

5 hours ago, jdvmd said:

Thanks, so no Diet Coke? Only Coke Zero?

Not sure.  I really never saw any but I wasn't looking either.  I was thrilled to have Coke Zero vs. the Pepsi products on NCL.  I'll have to peruse some pictures to see if I ever captured any.

Are you another NCL defector and have you tried MSC yet?

1 minute ago, dexddd said:

Not sure.  I really never saw any but I wasn't looking either.  I was thrilled to have Coke Zero vs. the Pepsi products on NCL.  I'll have to peruse some pictures to see if I ever captured any.

Are you another NCL defector and have you tried MSC yet?

Completely agree about Pepsi! Getting ready to go on the Seaside this weekend. Have been on the Sinfonia as well as Divina, most recently two years ago. Enjoyed the cruises! Still loyal to NCL but I always go wherever the best deals are!

15 hours ago, cruiseguyinorl said:

Ask for Coke Light. That they have had previously but not at every bar. Same as Diet Coke apparently in other parts of the world.

Bret

I've had Coke Light in Mexico and it is a bit sweeter than Diet Coke IMO.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/9/2019 at 8:24 AM, jdvmd said:

Thanks, so no Diet Coke? Only Coke Zero?

I believe Coke Zero is diet coke without caffeine which is what I drink since I am decaffeinated.

Maybe you were looking for the caffeine diet coke. Sorry.

10 minutes ago, funji1 said:

I believe Coke Zero is diet coke without caffeine which is what I drink since I am decaffeinated.

Maybe you were looking for the caffeine diet coke. Sorry.

It is not.  Coke Zero and Diet Coke two different tastes.  The 'zero' is for zero sugar.

Coke Zero in the black, red, white can has caffeine and is Coke's attempt to have a diet version taste like regular Coke.  They got it very close IMO.  Three trips out of US have had this variety.

They do make a caffeine free version of Coke Zero in black, gold, white can.  Might of had it once, can't recall taste.

If you are up at night, check which version you have.

On 10/19/2019 at 8:12 PM, brillohead said:

How much is just a single soda on board?  I drink a lot of soda, but not enough to purchase the whole non-alcohol package, I don't think!

On the Seaside, a can was $3. They also had the machines that gave you 16 ounces for a total of $2.10.