Almond Milk on Anthem

Sorry for the last minute question, but I sail tomorrow (YAY).  I've seen a few posts about the ships making almond milk available.  I've even seen pictures of a couple of the brands.  I'm looking for sugar free / unsweetened almond milk.  I've seen pictures on other ships that have it.  Anybody know if Anthem does?  TIA

Edited by PokrChick

5 hours ago, PokrChick said:

Sorry for the last minute question, but I sail tomorrow (YAY).  I've seen a few posts about the ships making almond milk available.  I've even seen pictures of a couple of the brands.  I'm looking for sugar free / unsweetened almond milk.  I've seen pictures on other ships that have it.  Anybody know if Anthem does?  TIA

I'm keto and only use the unsweetened version of almond milk. I recommend getting the shelf carton (doesn't need to be refrigerated prior to opening) and then leave it in the ice bucket in your fridge. My experience is that they don't have the unsweetened version, just regular almond milk).

Thanks so much everyone!  I'm also doing keto so I grabbed a 4-pack of the 8 ounce bottles just in case.  Was being lazy and not wanting to carry them.  Also wasn't sure if they'd let me bring them onboard.  I'll survive either way!

2 hours ago, SilentHill said:

PokrChick please update when you get back. We will be sailing Anthem in November with the 17 month old who has a dairy allergy. He drinks almond milk. Could you let me know how accessible it was? 

^^^^^ can you not see my photo?? 🤷‍♀️

6 hours ago, SilentHill said:

PokrChick please update when you get back. We will be sailing Anthem in November with the 17 month old who has a dairy allergy. He drinks almond milk. Could you let me know how accessible it was? 

I just checked in with the attendant at the beverage station in the middle of the windjammer. He said they always have almond milk. Just ask. Then he pulled out a carton of unsweetened almond breeze to show me what they had.

• Like 1

On 10/7/2019 at 12:46 PM, SilentHill said:

I lied. It was actually Silk Almond, unsweetened  I just finished the All Access tour and grabbed a picture from inside the big refrigerator  plenty of almond milk still in reserve despite this being our last day. So no worries!IMG_20191009_094158.thumb.jpg.6f3b6111488d01195b7248d2539d3846.jpg

• Like 2

On 10/7/2019 at 3:43 PM, little britain said:

^^^^^ can you not see my photo?? 🤷‍♀️

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but what makes you think a small pouch of almond milk would be enough to sustain my son for an entire week?

9 minutes ago, PokrChick said:

I lied. It was actually Silk Almond, unsweetened  I just finished the All Access tour and grabbed a picture from inside the big refrigerator  plenty of almond milk still in reserve despite this being our last day. So no worries!IMG_20191009_094158.thumb.jpg.6f3b6111488d01195b7248d2539d3846.jpg

Thank you!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, SilentHill said:

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but what makes you think a small pouch of almond milk would be enough to sustain my son for an entire week?

The photo appears to be of the sign which states it's available on request. The other things in the picture aren't almond milk but tea packets.