Hayhu Beach Club

c-leg5

Has anyone been to the beach club at Hayhu since they started doing cruisers packages and not just the VIP group package, they were offering originally?

I was wondering how the transport worked out.

Edited by c-leg5

C-leg5, On TA all the cruiser reviews look good except one from back in April. Must have never been to Costa Maya before.  And had wrong date reserved so mix ups all around.

But I 'm Guessing it's a rough road all the way down. Looks like they arrange the taxi.

Be our trail blazer.😁

45 minutes ago, crewsweeper said:

C-leg5, On TA all the cruiser reviews look good except one from back in April. Must have never been to Costa Maya before.  And had wrong date reserved so mix ups all around.

But I 'm Guessing it's a rough road all the way down. Looks like they arrange the taxi.

Be our trail blazer.😁

It isn't the rough road all the way. They take the inland highway same as going to Almaplena but at the end of the road from the inland road to the coast you turn right at the end instead of left. Probably takes about the same amount of time as Almaplena and I know Mitsugirly has done that in the past.

Trying to decide how willing taxis are to go that far and if it would be better to arrange transport through them or on my own. Hence my question as to whether anyone had actually done it from a cruise ship. I know a lot of locals and people with rental cars go on their own. More concerned about transport back.