Best suite on Horizon

blueskadoo

Just curious what the best suite on Horizon is. When I do a pretend booking for our dates all I see is the Ocean Suite in the family harbor. Do they have captains suites or the like ? I’m guessing for our dates everything is just sold out. My husband thinks they may holding inventory back because it seems like so much is sold out. 

1 hour ago, blueskadoo said:

Just curious what the best suite on Horizon is. When I do a pretend booking for our dates all I see is the Ocean Suite in the family harbor. Do they have captains suites or the like ? I’m guessing for our dates everything is just sold out. My husband thinks they may holding inventory back because it seems like so much is sold out. 

Havana Cabana Spa Suite.  Not sure when your dates are, but I would guess the answer is yes (they are sold out).  Suites usually sell out before other room types, I really doubt they are holding inventory. 

3 hours ago, blueskadoo said:

Most likely NOT holding inventory as they want to sell the more expensive rooms if they can.  You can always call a PVP to check as they will be able to tell you exactly what is available.

8 hours ago, jimbo5544 said:

Havana Cabana Spa Suite.  Not sure when your dates are, but I would guess the answer is yes (they are sold out).  Suites usually sell out before other room types, I really doubt they are holding inventory. 

I haven’t heard of a Havana Cabana Spa Suite. 

22 hours ago, jimbo5544 said:

it is on the 5th floor among the Havana Cabana rooms, one on each side.

I did not know that 🤔 wish I did as you’d get the best of both worlds, spa facilities and the private Havana retreat 👍

On 10/8/2019 at 5:59 PM, jimbo5544 said:

it is on the 5th floor among the Havana Cabana rooms, one on each side.

Could you be referring to the 'Havana Cabana Suites', which has 4 cabins?  2 on each side between the Havana Balcony suites.  They are a lot smaller than the Grand Suites.

We loved our Havana Aft Wrap Cabin (Premium Vista Balcony) so much we booked another for this January. Last time we had it on deck 9; this time we'll be on deck 6. A splurge for sure, but you can't beat the spacious balcony, proximity to the Havana area, and the view!!!

4 hours ago, khewston said:

Could you be referring to the 'Havana Cabana Suites', which has 4 cabins?  2 on each side between the Havana Balcony suites.  They are a lot smaller than the Grand Suites.

Good catch, you are correct.  True they are smaller, but location, location, location.  Captain suites set the bar, but alas, not on these ships.  Much prefer them over GS.

Edited by jimbo5544

Again true, (which I think is a terrible idea, but then again no one asked me).  The upside of the Havana suites is whre they are.  You can’t go wrong with what you did.  I would have to price the comparison of the two. 

Edited by jimbo5544