District Brew House and Beverage Package

salty dingo

Hi All,

We have the promo beverage package on Escape, and I see the flyer for it lists several beers and then "PLUS 4+ brands on draft."

Does anyone know if this draft extends to the Brew House? They have a lot more than 4 beers on draft. If it is just a limited selection, how do I know what is covered and what is not?

Thanks!

9 minutes ago, salty dingo said:

Hi All,

We have the promo beverage package on Escape, and I see the flyer for it lists several beers and then "PLUS 4+ brands on draft."

Does anyone know if this draft extends to the Brew House? They have a lot more than 4 beers on draft. If it is just a limited selection, how do I know what is covered and what is not?

Thanks!

All alcoholic drinks up to $15 are covered on your beverage plan.  I highly doubt there are any draft beers over that amount.

If in doubt about anything, ask the bartender 🙂

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, salty dingo said:

Hi All,

Thanks!

I had the drink package when I was on the Bliss and had no issues with any drinks at the District Brew house.  It was probably my favorite place. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, salty dingo said:

Hi All,

Thanks!

I was on the Escape with the drink package back in July of 2018 and the DBH was an awesome venue and I look forward to it again on the Encore in January.

I had many different beers and they all were covered by package.

There may have been a beer or 2 over the $15 limit, but I didn't see it nor do I remember any.

Don't worry yourself, you will love the venue and will be covered by package.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, graphicguy said:

The District was one of my favorite hangouts on the Escape.  All the beers I had were covered under the drink package.

I think it will be my favorite place too. Not so sure about my better half, as she is not a beer drinker, but I hope they will have sodas and wine like any other bar. I can always fetch her a margarita before we go there if necessary.

6 minutes ago, salty dingo said:

I think it will be my favorite place too. Not so sure about my better half, as she is not a beer drinker, but I hope they will have sodas and wine like any other bar. I can always fetch her a margarita before we go there if necessary.

You can get sodas there.  Loved having beers and listening to the entertainment while watching the sea go by in the big windows.

13 minutes ago, salty dingo said:

It has a more limited menu of non-beer alcoholic drinks than other bars. I never ordered wine there on the Escape (stopped by Cellars instead if I wanted wine) so I'm not sure on that. No frozen drinks there and they usually only had one or two brands of the main alcohols and the usual basic mixers. 

56 minutes ago, salty dingo said:

This was my son and I's favorite place as well!  My daughter is not a beer drinker, but there were several specialty drinks on the menu and she found her favorite new raspberry (I believe it was) mojito!  The bartenders in District are the BEST and there's usually live music or a game on.  

5 hours ago, cliffd64 said:

The Brew House sounds like a cool place to visit 🙂

The Brew House was amazing on the Escape.  I hope to get back on the Escape eventually to visit it again.  They had a caramel ale that was amazing.  It had a hint of sweetness, but it didn't overpower the beer.  It was in high demand or they didn't stock much though.  I was there 7 nights of 7 and it was only available on 3 of my visits.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, DublinFC said:

The Brew House was amazing on the Escape.  I hope to get back on the Escape eventually to visit it again.  They had a caramel ale that was amazing.  It had a hint of sweetness, but it didn't overpower the beer.  It was in high demand or they didn't stock much though.  I was there 7 nights of 7 and it was only available on 3 of my visits.

Sounds like they have an interesting menu...

We were on the Bliss a few months ago and spent countless hours (and had countless beers) in the District Brewhouse.

The SDP really came in handy on that cruise.

In the District we also had the most awesome waiter, Carlo. After our first order he knew exactly what everyone liked. He even made up some "special off-the-menu" drinks for our wives. If you're on the Bliss, be sure to look up Carlo. He's quite a character.

• Haha 1