Complaint email address/phone number please

MM42

Hello,

I've been trying to register to the MSC match program since August...yes, August ...and I can tell you that no one at MSC is there to help you. At first I had problems by registering online so, as suggested by MSC, I sent an email with all the required information... they replied by telling me that I had to register online!!! I called them and their answer was....Sorry I cannot help you with the website. They told me to send an email, which I did and they never replied. A 4 or 5 weeks ago, I was finally able to register online because I received an online confirmation that they had received my appliaction. After 3 weeks without any news, I called again... the lady told me she saw my application and it would be process in a few days... Guess what? Nothing...

Does anybody have an email address or a telephone number to get things moving?

P.S. Yes, I have cruised with MSC before... I just lost my 69 days at sea with them because I have not cruised with them for 3 years in a row.... will not book with them unless they match my Princess Platimum level....

Sorry to hear you're not getting answers from MSC.  I'll soon be taking my second cruise with MSC for a family gathering, and again the admin problems have started.  I hope my family choose another line if we cruise together again, it was an unpleasant start to our last cruise. 

The information below from a google search is from the MSC Canada website.  I suspect that this might apply to other countries as I had also heard of the one time rule.  I hope you find the answer to your questions soon.

Conversion will be executed by MSC Cruises based on objective criteria and may only be done once per guest.
If a guest has loyalty cards with multiple companies, he/she will have to choose which one card to use to take part in the promotion.

Please allow 7-10 business days for your status match requested to be completed.

If your current loyalty membership is not listed below or you are having difficulties submitting a Status Match form, kindly email us at reservations@msccruises.ca.

2 minutes ago, deliver42 said:

I'm not sure they give status match to a previous cruiser, especially if you got it earlier.

The agent I spoke with told me that they do. Because of their new 3 year policy, they had also cancelled my old MSC Voyagers Club's number and they had to create a new one. The same agent saw my online request and my Princess cruise card showing my platinum level and she told me that everything looked fine. An agent was also rude.... she sighed... twice... when I asked her to repeat a telephone number.... I also contacted the Canadian office and they told me that they do not know about the status match program and that I had to contact the US office.....I told her that the Canadian website let's you apply online but she told me that I still  had to contact the US office....

13 minutes ago, MM42 said:

The agent I spoke with told me that they do. Because of their new 3 year policy, they had also cancelled my old MSC Voyagers Club's number and they had to create a new one. The same agent saw my online request and my Princess cruise card showing my platinum level and she told me that everything looked fine. An agent was also rude.... she sighed... twice... when I asked her to repeat a telephone number.... I also contacted the Canadian office and they told me that they do not know about the status match program and that I had to contact the US office.....I told her that the Canadian website let's you apply online but she told me that I still  had to contact the US office....

I contacted the Canadian office because I live in Canada

MSC Voyagers Club membership is subject to a minimum of one cruise every three years. If no cruise has been completed in three years after the enrolment date or your last disembarkation date, your membership will expire. Should your membership expire, you must subscribe again: you will be assigned the Classic status and a new Club identification number.

The above is from the UK site - you can get membership but start at the lowest level 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, emmas gran said:

MSC Voyagers Club membership is subject to a minimum of one cruise every three years. If no cruise has been completed in three years after the enrolment date or your last disembarkation date, your membership will expire. Should your membership expire, you must subscribe again: you will be assigned the Classic status and a new Club identification number.

The above is from the UK site - you can get membership but start at the lowest level 

I knew that ....

Just trying to register to the MSC match program...

Edited by MM42

3 minutes ago, ziggyuk said:

@MM42 did you previously status match for your expired membership?

no, they gave me a new membership number so I could then register to the MSC match program. I did what did agent told me to do

4 minutes ago, MM42 said:

no, they gave me a new membership number so I could then register to the MSC match program. I did what did agent told me to do

You should be fine then the only reason I asked was status match is supposed to be a one time deal, officially you can only do it once.

It's strange yours is taking so long and most of the reports I have seen, they normally deal with it on the spot when you call up.

Edited by ziggyuk

3 minutes ago, DCGuy64 said:

Good luck,@MM42. You didn’t by chance use a TA, did you? If this were me, I’d be calling my travel agent and try to have him sort it out. Hope it all works out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, I haven't used a TA in years....  

On ‎10‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 11:02 AM, cellfree said:

Try this email:  stacey.campbell@msccruisesusa.com. 

Thank you for your suggestion. I sent Stacey and email yesterday and now my status has been elevated to Gold